We understand your furry friends are a part of the family and we welcome them whenever we can.
- Please note that some parks and resorts aren’t able to allow pets during peak seasons throughout the year. Please call in advance to ensure you and your pet are eligible during your desired holiday time.
- Pet approval must be obtained when booking and decision is at managers discretion.
- Small pets permitted on sites only (some sites excluded).
- No pets in or near cabins at any time.
- Maximum number of pets may apply.
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times whilst within the park.
- No excessive noise, including barking is allowed.
- Pets are prohibited from the reception/kiosk, amenities, pool, and camp kitchens.
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of.
- No pet is to be left unattended. Please do not go out and leave your pet behind.
- Dogs must be registered and have a current vaccination certificate – required at check-in.