8.00am to 6pm. If you are arriving after 6pm please call us to make arrangements to obtain access into the Park.
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
Dogs are welcome
A deposit (minimum 1st night in full) is required to secure each reservation within 7 days of making the original booking. If NO deposit is received within this time, we will assume you won't proceed with your booking and your booking will be cancelled. No reservations will be guaranteed without a deposit. Balance is to be paid upon arrival (personal cheques will not be accepted on arrival for payment of accounts). Minimum booking applies for special events and peak times. Easter & Xmas Bookings. Please Note that full payment will be required by November 1st for Xmas. Easter 45 days prior to arrival.
COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy: Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay: • You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID–19 • You are forced into self-isolation • You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test or • A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly. To utilise this policy a guest must: • Have made their booking on BIG4.com.au, and • Where requested, provide proof to the park where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above. Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions: If cancellations occurs within 7 days of arrival date then your deposit is forfeited. If cancellation occurs after 7 days of arrival date a $30 administration fee will apply to each accommodation/site booked. All refunded monies will be paid by direct deposit at the start of each month. Xmas, Easter, Long Weekends & School Holidays: If cancellation occurs within 30 days before arrival then no refund will be given. If you cancel outside of 30 days then a $30 cancellation fee will apply. REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN ON PREMATURE CHECKOUTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AT ANY TIME.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. The following guidelines are to assist you and other guests to make your stay enjoyable. We are committed to making Big 4 Conway Beach Tourist Park a place to which you will want to return. If you have any special requirements or need our help, please ask. We also welcome any suggestions.
Linen in Cabins & Bunk Beds.
Please note that all cabins are provided with Linen with the exception of the Standard Cabin No Ensuite & Fisherman Cabins. You must bring all you own Linen, towels, pillows etc.
Please remember to pack your towels for the Pool.
Top Bunks & Elevated beds are dangerous and are not recommended for Children under the age of 9.
Easter & Xmas Bookings.
Please Note that full payment will be required by October 15th for Xmas.
Easter 45 days prior to arrival.
Long Weekends 30 days prior to arrival.
Georges Diner is open from 9am to 3 pm usually 7 days per week, however during the quiet months we are open only 5 days per week.
Please phone ahead to check if we are open.
Pizza Nights Usually Every Saturday Night starting at 6pm.
Normally 8am to 6 pm. If You are arriving after 6 pm please call us to make arrangements to obtain access into the Park.
No pets are permitted inside or on the deckings of the park cabins with the exception of the Standard Non Ensuite Cabins and Fisherman Cabins
- Please leave BBQ and surrounding area clean after your use.
- Do Not leave BBQ unattended whilst cooking. Please switch off the gas when finished.
- These are allowed during daylight hours, all persons must wear helmets.
- These items are not to be used in the main entrance/exit area, Camp Kitchens, Reception area and the internal pathways.
- There is one camp kitchen in the park, please leave clean after your use.
- All accommodation/sites to be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
- Early departures should you wish to depart before reception opens; please make alternate arrangements the day before.
- Late Checkout - Fees apply if you'd like to extend your stay (depending on availability) please do so before 8.30 am.
- All breakages or damage to park property must be paid upon departure.
- Reserves the right to evict any persons causing problems.
- Laws provide for the eviction from the park of all intoxicated or drug affected persons or those whose behaviour or language is offensive.
- Persons evicted will not be refunded and future booking rights will be forfeited.
- Please consider others within the park by restricting noise from music and social gatherings between the hours of 9.30pm - 7am.
- If you have a concern about noise, please contact the managers so action can be taken. After hours phone number is displayed one the office reception. Management are on site 24hrs.
- Parking is allocated for all sites/accommodation (one car space per site/accommodation).
- Please do not park on the roadways.
- No temporary clothes lines are permitted.
- Please lock your cars, caravans and accommodation at all times.
Security Cameras are in use around BIG4 Conway Beach Tourist Park Whitsundays
Don't leave personal belongs out.
- Management cannot accept responsibility for theft of personal possessions.
- All visitors must be registered on arrival (fees apply).
- Registered guests are also responsible for their visitors' behaviour.
SWIMMING POOL & ABLUTION BLOCK
- Children under the age of 12 years must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No fires are permitted at any time.
- Only is the designated area at the rear of the park near the dump point.
- Points are located at the tennis court.
- If an emergency occurs staff will notify you.
- Please don't attempt to move your vehicles.
- This policy has been formulated to assist in providing a cohesive environment for all at Conway Beach Tourist Park.
- Some breeds not accepted.
- Dogs are permitted in certain cabins only. Fee applies for Dogs inside our Dog friendly cabins.
- The dog must be less than 15 kilograms.
- Generally, only one dog per site (some variations may apply).
- The dog is to be kept on a leash at all times within the Park and not left unattended.
- Dog droppings to be scooped up immediately and placed in a plastic bag to be disposed of at bin station.
- Barking or aggressive behaviour will not be accepted and you may be asked to leave.
- We reserve the right to move guests to the accommodation of our choice within the requested category.
- A deposit (minimum 1st night in full) is required to secure each reservation within 7 days of making the original booking. No reservations will be guaranteed without a deposit.
- Balance is to be paid upon arrival (personal cheques will not be accepted on arrival for payment of accounts).
- Minimum booking applies for special events and peak times.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT
Your enjoyment and the safety of all of our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 07 49473147.
We look forward to welcoming you to BIG4 Conway Beach Tourist Park Whitsundays on your arrival. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly reception team if we can be of any more assistance.