Our traditional powered sites built for caravans have a concrete slab, which is handy for tables and chairs. These sites are also used for tents, depending on the size. Many of these sites are big enough for a boat, just let us know the size of your setup and the boat when you book.
8.00am to 6pm. If you are arriving after 6pm please call us to make arrangements to obtain access into the Park.
Changes and Cancellation
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
Pets are welcome in this accommodation, however, strict terms and conditions do apply. Please read our pets terms and conditions.
Deposits and Payments
A deposit (minimum 1st night in full) is required to secure each reservation within 7 days of making the original booking. If NO deposit is received within this time, we will assume you won't proceed with your booking and your booking will be cancelled. No reservations will be guaranteed without a deposit. Balance is to be paid upon arrival (personal cheques will not be accepted on arrival for payment of accounts). Minimum booking applies for special events and peak times. Easter & Xmas Bookings. Please Note that full payment will be required by November 1st for Xmas. Easter 45 days prior to arrival.
What you need to know
COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy: Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay: • You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID–19 • You are forced into self-isolation • You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test or • A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly. To utilise this policy a guest must: • Have made their booking on BIG4.com.au, and • Where requested, provide proof to the park where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above. Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions: If cancellations occurs within 7 days of arrival date then your deposit is forfeited. If cancellation occurs after 7 days of arrival date a $30 administration fee will apply to each accommodation/site booked. All refunded monies will be paid by direct deposit at the start of each month. Xmas, Easter, Long Weekends & School Holidays: If cancellation occurs within 30 days before arrival then no refund will be given. If you cancel outside of 30 days then a $30 cancellation fee will apply. REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN ON PREMATURE CHECKOUTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AT ANY TIME.
WELCOME to BIG4 CONWAY BEACH
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT
- Check out time is 10am.
- All keys are to be returned on check out.
- All Guests shall accept liability for themselves, their children, furniture, fixtures and all the fittings in the accommodation and within the park.
- Guests must comply with park rules & regulations as a condition of stay, as given to when checking in.
- BIG4 Conway Beach Tourist Whitsundays Park shall not be responsible for personal injury, or be liable to compensate guests for loss, theft or damage to any vehicle or personal property on or brought into the premises.
- BIG4 Conway Beach Tourist Park Whitsundays suggests that guests securely lock their accommodation, caravan & vehicles.
- You agree any charges for services to you, not billed at the time of departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to your credit card used to pay the account at time of departure for all breakages, damages, missing items,extra guests or accommodation left in an untidy manner will incur an additional cleaning cost at $50 p/hour.
- Smoking in accommodation will incur a cost of $250.
- A 1.1% surcharge will apply for Visa & Mastercard.
- All arriving guests must provide a credit card and sign the terms and conditions on check in.
- BICYCLES/SCOOTERS/SKATEBOARDS/ROLLER BLADES
- These are allowed during daylight hours, all persons must wear helmets.
- These items are not to be used in the main entrance/exit area, Camp Kitchens, Reception area and the internal pathways
- POOL & WATERPARK - All children aged 14 years and under must be supervised by an adult.
- Pets: No pets are permitted inside or on the deckings of the park cabins with the exception of the Standard Non Ensuite Cabins and Fisherman Cabins.
- Reserves the right to evict any persons causing problems.
- Laws provide for the eviction from the park of all intoxicated or drug affected persons or those whose behaviour or language is offensive.
- Persons evicted will not be refunded and future booking rights will be forfeited.
- Please consider others within the park by restricting noise from music and social gatherings between the hours of 9.30 pm - 7am.
- If you have a concern about noise, please contact the managers so action can be taken. After hours phone number is displayed one the office reception. Management are on site 24hrs.
- Linen in Cabins & Bunk Beds.
Please note that all cabins are provided with Linen with the exception of the Standard Cabin No Ensuite & Fisherman Cabins. You must bring all you own Linen, towels, pillows etc.
Please remember to pack your towels for the Pool.
Top Bunks & Elevated beds are dangerous and are not recommended for Children under the age of 9.
Easter & Xmas Bookings.
Please Note that full payment will be required by October 15th for Xmas.
Easter 45 days prior to arrival.
Long Weekends 30 days prior to arrival.
- Check in time is after 2pm for accommodation and Ensuite sites.
Powered sites check in from 11am.
(depending on availability). Check out time is 10am.
- No Cheques are accepted for the balance of the booking upon check in, Cash or Eftpos only is accepted.
- All arrivals after 6pm prior notice must be given.
- Please leave a contact mobile number.
- This reservation has been accepted for the number of guests stated. Additional guests will incur further charges and/or the requirement for additional sites. All Tariffs quoted are subject to change without notice
Christmas, Easter, Long Weekends & School Holidays Policy
- If cancellation occurs within 45 days before arrival, then no refund will be given.
- If you cancel outside of 45 days, then a $30 cancellation fee will apply.
- If the cancellation occurs within 7 days of arrival date, then your deposit will be forfeited.
- Other times, if cancellation occurs after 7 days of arrival date a $30 administration fee will apply to each accommodation and/or site booked.
- All refunded monies will be paid by direct deposit at the start of each month.
If the cancellation occurs due to the state or federal order to prevent travel we will allow you to change your booking to another date or keep your booking in credit to use within 24 months.
- All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds are not given on premature checkouts under any circumstances at any time.
NOTICE ABOUT LOSS OF GUEST'S PROPERTY
Traveller Accommodation Providers (Liability) Act 2001
The Traveller Accommodation Providers (Liability) Act 2001 changes the common law about innkeeper's liability.
Under the Act, an accommodation provider may be liable to make good any loss of a guest's property in certain circumstances even though the loss is not caused by the fault of the accommodation provider, or the provider's agent.
The strict liability of the accommodation provider under the Act-
Applies only to a guest of the accommodation provider on a day when an accommodation unit is provided for the use of the guest
Is limited to $250 for each accommodation unit provided for the use of the guest on the day, unless the guest\'s property was placed in safe custody facilities
Does not cover motor vehicles and things owned by the guest left in or on motor vehicles.
Note: Words appearing in italics and bold have a special meaning under the Traveller Accommodation Providers (Liability) Act 2001.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to BIG4 Conway Beach Tourist Park Whitsundays soon.
For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Conway Beach Tourist Park Whitsundays must abide by the following conditions for the duration of your stay:
- Please do not visit BIG4 Conway Beach Tourist Park Whitsundays if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Conway Beach Tourist Park Whitsundays or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise BIG4 Conway Beach Tourist Park Whitsundays immediately.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including provision of name and contact phone number.
- A mandatory QLD APP must be completed upon checking in for all guests and visitors upon checking in.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- ensure you stand on the marked dots on the Reception and Shop floor. If there are no available dots, please wait outside.
- ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception or Shop area
- Groups and/or gatherings of more than 10 people aren’t permitted.
- No visitors – please do not invite or entertain visitors who are not registered in your booking into the park.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at reception for your use.
- You are responsible for maintaining good cleaning and disinfection practices in your accommodation, campsite or caravan during your stay, including cleaning frequently touched surfaces/objects daily including tables, benchtops, light switches, door handles etc.) using a regular household detergent and water. Multipurpose spray and cloths are provided under the sink of each accommodation for you to use to disinfect surfaces. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products.
- Avoid sharing personal items such as towels, dishes and bedding.
Your enjoyment and the safety of all of our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 07 49473147.
We look forward to welcoming you to BIG4 Conway Beach Tourist Park Whitsundays on your arrival. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly reception team if we can be of any more assistance.