For the safety of our guests and team, and to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Rowes Bay Holiday Park must abide by the following conditions of entry:
COVIDSAFE GUEST CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
Everyone must comply with Government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises. This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 person per 4 sqm rule applies in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, laundries, etc.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
- Gatherings must not exceed 10 people at any time.
- Maximum of 10 people allowed in the pool at any one time.
Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
All guests, including long-term casuals and visitors, MUST complete a guest declaration at check-in/arrival.
Park rules and conditions must be followed.
All staff instructions must be followed.