Being a pet friendly BIG4 Holiday Park we welcome tourists with pets. To make sure ALL of our guests have an enjoyable stay, we do have some rules which must be adhered to.
Before you arrive, please call our friendly reservations team on 1800 812 417 to register your pet with your booking.
The Holiday Park Pet Policy:
• Pets must be kept on a lead at all times whilst in the Holiday Park
• You the owner, must clean up after your pet at all times. Do not allow your pet to leave a mess of any sort, on any other guests’ site or property.
• For health and safety reasons, pets will not be allowed in the reception area, Camp or Bushman’s kitchen, amenities and laundry buildings, pool area or playground
• The park washing machine, laundry trough and driers must not be used for washing pet bedding
• We have areas where your pet can be walked, we will show you where these are on the Park Map
• Barking or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated at any time and will lead to an instant departure, without refund of site fees
• The decision to allow a guest with a pet into the park is at the managers absolute discretion at all times
• Pet Owners agree to take full responsibility of any personal injury or damage caused by their pet whilst in the confines of the Park and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to your pet’s activities.
You will be required to sign an agreement which outlines the rules relating to your stay at our park.