Booking Terms & Conditions
Powered sites and Campsites from 12 Noon and Villas and Safari Tents From 2pm
Strictly 10am during peak times
7am - 8pm 7 days a week
Deposit & Payments
A deposit is required to secure each reservation. For all phone bookings a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation/site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard for online and phone bookings and Direct Deposit for phone bookings only (a minimum of 3 business days required before arrival for Direct Deposits and booking number must be provided in the reference section and a remittance provided)
Changes & Cancellations
High season - December/January School Holidays, Easter School Holidays Cancellations made outside 30 days of your scheduled arrival will result in a full refund Cancellations made inside 30 days of your scheduled arrival will result in all monies being forfeited Mid-Season Bookings - June/July School Holidays Cancellations made outside 30 days of your scheduled arrival will result in a full refund Cancellations made inside 30 days of your scheduled arrival will result in all monies being forfeited
Sorry, no pets are permitted into the resort.
You need to know
No Party Policy
- Big4 Sandstone Point Holiday Resort has a strict no party policy
- Party being defined as (but not limited to) excessive noise, disturbing of other guests, use of drugs, excessive intake of alcohol, guests exceeding the maximum room numbers, excessive traffic to and from the room
- Big4 Sandstone Point Holiday Resort reserves the right to evict the registered guest/s and all other occupants immediately from the premises with no refund given and further loss of monies for any damages
- Any illegal activity will be reported directly to the Police
- Management will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse on the premises at all and guests will be asked to leave if the behaviour is deemed inappropriate
- No visitors during peak times (this is at the discretion of management) - whilst we understand that you may have friends staying close by or wanting to visit, we have a duty of care to our guests to provide a premium product and cannot accommodate the possibility of everyone bringing in visitors to use the Waterpark during peak times
- Wristbands must be worn at all times during your stay
- Please note that there is no lifeguard on duty and adult supervision is required at all times
- Prior to undertaking any activity, all occupants, guests or other persons should ensure and be satisfied that they are aware of all risks involved, including those risks associated with any pre-existing health condition
- Perks can only be redeemed once per stay and will be provided to the person who is named on the membership card on checkin
- A minimum of one perk will be available during your stay, on request and subject to availability.
- During busy times early check-in, late check-out and accommodation upgrades may not be available.
- In-park Perks can be updated at any time and without prior notice.
- In-park Perks are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Some perks like early check-in may need to be requested in advance, simply check your booking conditions for details.