Sites as early as 11:00am and Cabins not before 2:00pm
Sites and Cabins both 10:00am
7:30am - 6:00pm Sat-Thurs; Fri 07:30am - 7:00pm
Changes and Cancellation
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
Dogs are welcome on application at Manager's discretion. Please contact us directly on 1300 789 189 to discuss your dog and travel needs as date restrictions apply. Park Conditions for Dogs Welcome: Selected Sites and Cabins Only. Please understand that we will only allow calm, well behaved dogs whose owners understand the need to respect the peace and comfort of all our guests (including our wildlife). This Pet Policy only applies to short-stay tourists and their dogs and the word Pet only applies to Dogs. NOTE: Please have all your up to date vaccination certificates with you upon arrival. Your vet can fax them ahead to us if you wish.
Deposits and Payments
All online bookings 100% of booking cost
What you need to know
COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy:
Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay:
- You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID–19
- You are forced into self-isolation
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test or
- A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions.
To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly. To utilise this policy a guest must:
- Have made their booking on BIG4.com.au, and
- Where requested, provide proof to the park where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above.
Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions. In the event that you unfortunately have to cancel your stay with us please be advised that all cancellations must be received in writing & sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a cancellation is received more than 14 days prior to your arrival date, a refund will be issued less an administration fee of $25.
- If a cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, no refund will be given.
- If, however, we are able to re-book any of your booking, you will be eligible for a reimbursement of those nights we sell, less an Administration fee of $25.00.
- If you need to change your booking, one change of date is permitted free of charge. Subsequent changes incur $25 administration fee.
In response to these changing times, we have adjusted some of our Reservations Terms and Conditions to make planning an easier option for you.
- All cancellation must be received in writing
- If a cancellation is received more than 14 days prior to your arrival date, a full refund will be issued.
- If a cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, no refund will be given
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
- Due to the COVID-19 situation if any of the listed below impact your planned stay, you will have the option to change the date of your booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months. (Proof will be required)
- You or an immediate family member tests positive to COVID-19.
- You are forced into self isolation
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- A state or government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination
Please note credit card fees are non-refundable.
- One free date change per booking, further changes incur a $25 change fee
- All changes must be made at least 48 hours prior to your arrival
- Final Payment due 30 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations 30 days prior to arrival
Please note that we cannot offer refunds in the case of poor weather.
BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park is across the road from Movie World, Outback Spectacular and Wet n Wild and Dreamworld and WhiteWater world are just up the road. Grab your entry tickets from us before you go. It will save you loads of time as you won't need to join in the long queue for tickets at the front gate!
We are cheaper than the theme parks and often have super dooper special ticket prices for our guests
Too many ticket options to choose from? Not sure which tickets to buy? Just ask our friendly reservations team for the right ticket for you and your family.