Dogs Welcome - Selected Sites Only
We know and understand how important your dog is to your family, so we are pet friendly during our off season at NRMA Merimbula Beach Holiday Resort. We do have some guidelines that need to be followed to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests staying with us (small dogs under 10kg and date restrictions apply). Acceptance of a dog is always at the discretion of the park and this can be withdrawn at any time. We have set sites available for dogs and no cabin bookings will be accepted - no exceptions.
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, camp kitchen areas, children's play areas, pool area or inside cabin accommodation
- Dogs may be walked around park on a leash only
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dogs waste
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and/or aggressive, or is the subject of complaints from other guests
- Washing machines and laundry sinks are strictly for human washing only. If you need to wash your dog there are several businesses in town that provide this facility. Please see reception for further details.