Terms & Conditions
Ingenia Holiday Parks endeavours to provide our visitors and guests with a relaxing holiday experience. In line with this, we have developed a policy specifically for the keeping of pets in this park which must be adhered to at all times. By doing so, we can ensure that pet owners and non-pet owners have their individual interests respected.
- All pets must be council registered and checked in at reception upon arrival
- Owners are responsible for disposing of all pet waste appropriately
- For health and safety reasons, pets are not allowed in any communal areas or Park facilities under any circumstances
- Pets are only permitted inside our designated pet friendly cabins
- Pets must never be left unattended and must be on a secure leash when you are not in your tent or caravan
- Pets may only be walked on Park roadways
- Dogs are not permitted to swim in any Ingenia Holiday Park pool, wet playground or lagoon
- Pets must not interfere with other guests’ and residents’ quiet enjoyment: barking or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated at any time and will result in instant departure, without refund of site/cabin fees
- One pet per booking – prior arrangements need to be made for additional pets
- All decisions regarding pets are at managers discretion
- The guest shall be liable for any damage or injury whatsoever caused by pet(s) and shall pay the Park Manager immediately for any costs incurred as a result of damage or injury caused.
- The guest accepts full responsibility and indemnifies the Park Manager/owner for any claims by or injuries to third parties or their property caused by or as a result of actions by their pet(s).
- The guest must promptly notify the Park Manager of any change to the above information.
- The guest must read and agreed to the terms of the Pet Policy
- The guest agree and to abide by the Pet Policy and that the Park Manager agrees to permit the guest to keep the pet(s) described in this agreement in accordance with the Pet Policy. If pets are staying in cabins charges may apply.