Dogs Welcome - Selected Sites Only - Not inside Cabins
We understand how important that extra member of your family is, so we are Pet Friendly. We do have some rules and guidelines that must be followed by all guests with dogs.
When you arrive at our park for your stay, you will be required to sign an agreement which outlines the rules relating to your stay at our park. Dogs will be welcomed at the managers’ discretion.
Any person found to be hiding / not disclosing and animal will be asked to leave.
Our dog rules are listed below:
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodations.
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including: pool & pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas. Internal areas of cabins are strictly Out of Bounds for any animal.
- Dog owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of their pet’s waste, in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog.
- Dog owners agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests.
- It is the dog owner’s responsibility to control and manage their dog.