The Bunk House is conveniently located in the centre of the park and close to all facilities. The main room has small bathroom, combined kitchen/living area. The bedroom has a double size bed and air conditioning. The two bunk rooms have 4 sets of single bunks (8 beds) in each, with a chill out space with seating and a TV. There is a large verandah in the centre of the 3 cabins which can be used as a common place with large tables and umbrellas for shade. Parking - there is a large long park adjacent to the cabin that could fit a small minibus or 2 cars.
Before 10am on day of departure
7.30am - 6pm - 7 days a week
Changes and Cancellation
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
This accommodation is not pet friendly.
Deposits and Payments
All reservations made online must be paid in full at the time of booking. Rates are based on twin share (2 adults) and surcharges apply for additional occupants. No charges apply for infants under 3 years of age.Minimum stays apply year round on Ocean Villas, Summer Breeze Accessible Villas, Surf Villas, Beach Villas, Sea Breeze Villas, Holiday Villas and Ensuite Sites.Minimum stays apply on all accommodation during long weekends, Shoulder, Holiday and Christmas periods.Tariffs are current at time of booking but may be subject to change without notice.We do not accept bookings from minors.Please note we do not provide refunds for early departures or bad weather.
What you need to know
COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy: Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay: • You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID – 19 • You are forced into self-isolation • You are awaiting the results of a COVID – 19 test or • A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly. To utilise this policy a guest must: • Have made their booking on BIG4.com.au, and • Where requested, provide proof to the park where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above. Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions:
Value and Shoulder Season: Cancellations providing more than 14 days notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $25 administration fee per villa/cabin/site. To avoid the $25 administration fee, the deposit or booking payment can be placed into a guest account to be used towards a future booking within the next 12 months. Cancellations inside 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of the first nights tariff or deposit paid. Any remaining funds will be refunded to the guest. Holiday and Christmas (Peak) Seasons: Cancellations providing more than 14 days notice of the scheduled arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the first night’s tariff. This will be taken from your security deposit and all other monies will be refunded or placed into credit which must be used within 12 months. Cancellations within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the full deposit paid. No refunds are available.
- Management reserves the right to amend or alter prices, sites and conditions at any time without notice.
- Every effort will be made to accommodation specific site and/or cabin preferences. However, these requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
- Linen is provided for all paid guests in a Villa, Studio or Cabin. The Ocean Villas have all beds made. Other accommodation types have the main bed made up and single linen packs left on the remaining booked beds.
- Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunks as per the Australian / New Zealand Standard (AS/NZS 4220).
- Children and infants must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Pets are only permitted at Woolgoolga Lakeside Holiday Park. Visit the individual park page for more information.
- Motorised equipment which includes motorised bikes, scooters, skateboards and remote controlled toys (excluding mobility scooters and motorised wheelchairs etc) are not permitted.
- Sites are available from 12pm and all Villas, Studios and Cabins are available from 2pm. Check out is 10am. Check in closes at 9.30pm.
- All reservations made online must be paid in full at the time of booking. Rates are based on twin share (2 adults) and surcharges apply for additional occupants. No charges apply for infants under 3 years of age.
- Minimum stays apply year round on Ocean Villas, Summer Breeze Accessible Villas, Surf Villas, Beach Villas, Sea Breeze Villas, Holiday Villas and Ensuite Sites.
- Minimum stays apply on all accommodation during long weekends, Shoulder, Holiday and Christmas periods.
- Tariffs are current at time of booking but may be subject to change without notice.
- We do not accept bookings from minors.
- Please note we do not provide refunds for early departures or bad weather.
Long Stay Guests
- Based on the Holiday Parks (Long Term Casual Occupation) Act 2002, section 5, the short term tourist site long stay limit for guests who have a residential address is 150 days in a 12 month period.