After 2.00 PM
Before 10.00 AM on your day of departure
9.00AM - 5.00PM Daily
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
In order to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of all the guests staying with us, we have established a set of clear and enforceable rules to ensure that all pet owners take responsibility and will act responsibly in regard to the actions and behaviours of their pet.Please note that all pets must be pre-approved prior to making a booking and are not permitted in the Park accommodation or duing school holidays. Acceptance is always at the discretion of the park manager and such acceptance can be withdrawn at any time by the park manager if they believe that the acceptance of that dog to stay in the park is not in the best interests of the park.
Full payment is required at the time of booking for all online reservations.Lay-by is possible if you contact the Park directly.
Visitors who stay overnight will attract a fee depending on the time of year and accommodation type.
COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy: Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay: • You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID – 19 • You are forced into self-isolation • You are awaiting the results of a COVID – 19 test or • A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly. To utilise this policy a guest must: • Have made their booking on BIG4.com.au, and • Where requested, provide proof to the park where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above. Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions:
Low Season Cancellations & Changes- Date Changes - Subject to availability and incur an admin fee of $50 as well as any tariff difference, must be confirmed 7 days prior to arrival.- More than 7 days prior to arrival incur an administration fee of $50- Less than 7 days prior to arrival - an administration fee of 100% of 1 night's stay.- Less than 1 day prior to arrival - no refund.Peak Season Cancellations- More than 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded 50% minus a $50 administration fee- 30 days or less prior to arrival - no refundRefunds will not be given for early departures, change of mind, cancellation on arrival or inclement weather.
What do I need to bring?
1. Linen is provided for the main bed in all accommodation but provision of linen to other beds is specific to the accommodation type. Please follow up with Reception if you are unsure.
2. Extra linen and towels are available at reception for a small fee. Please advise prior to arrival so this can be arranged.
3. Laundry facilities provided in the park and detergent available from reception at a small fee.
4. BYO pool towel.
When will my room be serviced?
1. All rooms will have towels changed on average every 4 days
2. All rooms will have a linen change and service on average every week.
3. Servicing is weekdays only unless otherwise requested.
4. Additional services can be arranged by reception for a $35 fee per service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Deposits and Payments - Full payment is required at the time of booking for all online reservations.
REFUND CONDITIONS - Provided the necessary notice has been given and you are able to receive a refund, the remaining deposit will be refunded in the original method paid and to the same account or credit card as the one that paid the deposit
CREDIT CARDS: A credit card must be produced in the name of the person staying at the Park on check in. Any damage caused may be charged against that card.
SPECIAL REQUESTS - are on request basis only and are not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the Park for confirmation. Minimum stays may apply as per the booking chart.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
• Not be the person named on the booking request
• Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card
• Not be able to pay for any charges
• May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
• May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
• Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
• We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to: • Not be the person named on the booking request • Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card • Not be able to pay for any charges • May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests • May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour • Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age •We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused. BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, the standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.
ABN: 53 375 025 392