Dogs Welcome - Selected Sites Only
Before you arrive, please call our friendly reception team on 1800 359 455 to register your dog with your booking.
When you arrive at our park for your stay, you will be required to sign an agreement which outlines the rules relating to your stay at our park. Dogs will be welcomed at the managers’ discretion.
Rules of occupancy with your dog.
Please also be aware that failure to adhere to these rules you will be asked to leave the park immediately without refund or recourse (Note: These rules are the BIG4 minimum standards and requirements).
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van, tent or other accommodation. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2m in length. This includes no dog ‘runs’ to be set up dog owners.
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van or other accommodations.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including, cafes, pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park (unless a designated dog wash area has been provided). Additionally, any dog related accessories such dog blankets, etc should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the park.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s or pet’s waste, in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s responsibility and the dog owner’s alone to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.
- The dog owner must contact the park directly in advance of arrival to apply to have their dog accepted in that particular BIG4 Member Park. Upon arrival it is the managers’ discretion as to accept the dog in the park. Upon acceptance by the park manager the dog owner must then agree to and sign the standard “BIG4 Dog Policy Dog Owner Agreement’ document. It will not be possible under such rules to book with a dog on BIG4.com.au.
Dogs are not permitted in park accommodation unless the dog is a Guide Dog, Hearing Dog and Assistance Dog. Documentation is required. Companion dogs are not permitted.