Dogs Welcome - Selected Sites Only
Ingenia Holidays Hunter Valley now accepts dogs on powered sites only at Manager's discretion.
Before you arrive, please call our friendly staff on 1800 649 156 (free call) or 02 4990 2573.
Please note: When you arrive, you will be asked to sign an agreement, which outlines the rules relating to your stay at our park.
- For Health and Safety reasons, dogs and accessories are not to be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park.
- Dogs are not allowed in common areas of the park including: restaurant, campers kitchen, pool, playground, amenities, laundry or reception.
- Dogs must be supervised and leashed at all times.
- Dog owners are responsible for any personal injuries and/or property damage, which has occurred due to dog behaviour.
- Dog owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of dog waste, as well as walking your dog in a designated area of our park.
Failure to adhere to our park rules will result in you being asked to leave the park without refund.
Dogs are not welcome in cabins.