BIG4 Gift Cards - Terms & Conditions
2. Cards or Vouchers may be purchased for any whole dollar denomination amount, with a minimum of $50 (AUD) and a maximum of $4,999(AUD). The value of a Card or Voucher cannot be changed after purchase.
3. Cards or Vouchers are redeemable at any participating BIG4 Holiday Park location. The location of participating BIG4 Holiday Parks may change from time to time and an up-to-date list of the participating parks is available on www.big4.com.au (“Web Site”). Cards or Vouchers can only be used to purchase accommodation and selected other items at BIG4 Holiday Parks (check at each park for details). Redemption for accommodation is subject to availability. Once the Card or Voucher has been redeemed, then the terms and conditions of the relevant park will apply.
4. Your Card and/or Voucher must be presented at the time of payment to be redeemed. If your purchase exceeds the remaining amount on your Card or Voucher, you must pay the excess using a different payment method. The Card or Voucher may be used in part or in full, and any remaining balance can be applied towards subsequent purchases.
5. Cards or Vouchers cannot be used to obtain cash advances, refunded, on-sold, or redeemed or exchanged for cash.
6. Treat your Card or Voucher like cash. If a Card or Voucher is lost, stolen or destroyed, you must advise BIG4 immediately. In such circumstances, BIG4 may cancel and reissue a Card or Voucher provided it is comfortably satisfied that you are the rightful holder of the Card or Voucher, and you are able to provide adequate proof of identity. BIG4 may, at its sole discretion, refuse to replace any Card or Voucher.
7. Cards and Vouchers must be redeemed within 24 months of issue (“Validity Period”). Any Card or Voucher not used within the Validity Period will be void and of no value. Any unused value will not be refunded.
8. Cards will generally be delivered by express post within 10 working days of purchase (within Australia only). Subject to clause 6, BIG4 will not liable for any Gift Cards which are lost or damaged in the post. The Purchaser is responsible for informing BIG4 of the correct delivery details.
9. Vouchers are delivered via e-mail. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to enter the correct email address for the voucher to be sent to. If the voucher does not arrive with 24 hours of purchase, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to contact BIG4 to arrange an alternative method of delivery.
10. Postage charges apply as follows for Cards;
- A charge of $6.00 will apply for BIG4 Club Members who provide their valid BIG4 Membership Identification Number;
- For all other purchasers a charge of $10.00 will apply
11. In the event of a query or a dispute in relation to your Card or Voucher, or any accommodation purchased with the Card or Voucher, you can contact BIG4 on 1300 738 044 or in writing at BIG4 Holiday Parks, PO Box 543 Camberwell VIC 3124 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. To the extent permitted by law, BIG4 will not be liable to you for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential), nor be in default under these Terms & Conditions, for failure to observe or perform any of our obligations under these Terms & Conditions for any reason or cause which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented. These causes include acts of God, acts of nature, acts or omissions of government or their agencies, strikes or other industrial action, fire, flood, storm, riots, power shortages or failures, sudden and unexpected system failure or disruption by war or sabotage, and other acts or omissions of third parties.
13. BIG4 reserves the right to change any of the terms contained in these Terms & Conditions at any time where the change is required:
- To add or remove participating parks and/or where the Card or Voucher may be redeemed;
- To add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Card or Voucher;
- For infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
- To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
- Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions will be available on our Web Site, at participating parks, or by contacting 1300 738 044