Below are the conditions of entry that must be observed for guests entering BIG4 Holiday parks in the state of New South Wales
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, must:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
AS of 15th December 2021 travel for all guests will be unrestricted**
** However, as each BIG4 Park is individually owned and operated, conditions of entry are at the parks discretion.
All those entering a BIG4 Holiday park must comply with government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises. This includes but is not limited to:
- Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
- Park rules and conditions must be followed.
- All staff instructions must be followed.
All facilities can be accessed by all guests but please note, some parks may choose to keep certain facilities closed to unvaccinated guests.
Browse our New South Wales park pages here