Below are the conditions of entry that must be observed for guests entering BIG4 NRMA Holiday parks
- COVID-19 like symptoms at check in: we want to keep all our guests, visitors and staff safe during this time. As a result, we reserve the right to deny entry to any guests and visitors displaying COVID-19 like symptoms in our absolute and sole discretion. Symptoms as listed on health.gov.au: Fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath. Other symptoms can include runny nose, headache, muscle or joint pains, nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, loss of sense of smell, altered sense of taste, loss of appetite and fatigue.
- Guest declaration: In order to minimise the risk of COVID-19 spreading at the park, guests will be required to provide a signed guest declaration at check in and will be refused entry if they refuse to provide this. The declaration requires all guests staying in connection with the booking to be listed and is made on behalf of all of these guests.
- Safe hygiene etiquette: please wash your hands regularly, cover your mouth whilst coughing and avoid touching your face. Hand sanitiser will be made available at various points around the park.
- COVID-19 like symptoms during stay: If you start displaying COVID-19 like symptoms during your stay [Fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath], please self-isolate in your accommodation and notify the park by calling reception prior to attending the nearest medical facility with COVID-19 testing and following their instructions.
- Social distancing: Please observe all social distancing requirements issued by authorities, which is displayed around the park. These include 1.5m separation from others, limiting 1 person per 4 square metres (excluding your household). Avoid close contact with anyone who is coughing, sneezing and feverish.
- Shared amenities: the Park reserves the right to close any shared amenities where social distancing is not being observed by guests and visitors or where it is required to do so for the safety of guests and staff.