Short & Sweet Road Trips Sale - Stay 2, Save 20%
Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
There is still time to soak in the sunshine this summer, and what better way than to hit the open road and discover some of WA's best road trip destinations? Situated on the doorstep of the Dunsborough and Yallingup region, a road trip to Busselton opens up an array of opportunities for adventure. Discover world class food, wine and beaches.
Book your next road trip now and save 20% when you stay 2 nights or more. On the doorstep of the Dunsborough/ Yallingup region, a road trip to Busselton opens up an array of opportunities for adventure. Head out to the Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse and climb the stairs to the top for sweeping views of the Cape, then explore the beachy boutique shops of Dunsborough. In the morning, take a quick drive to Meelup Beach to swim in the bright blue water and relax on the soft, white sand before heading to Eagle Bay Brewing Co for lunch. Venture to Yallingup via Caves Road, checking out the Ngilgi Cave and its spectacular limestone formations. Snorkel, dive or surf at Injidup Beach and finish the day by soaking in the beautiful view from the Canal Rocks boardwalk – a great place to watch the sunset. Stay at RAC Busselton Holiday Park, nestled on 8 hectares of natural bushland and surrounded by peppermint trees. Accommodation options include 1-and 2-bedroom cabins, recently renovated studios, as well as spacious caravan and camping sites. The property offers an abundance of activities for kids, including mini golf, BMX track and two swimming pools. Top 5 bucket list: Quinninup Falls (hidden waterfalls near Yallingup) Visit to Canal Rocks Scenic drive, Eagle Bay to Meelup Beach Have a picnic in the Tuart Forest National Park, stop at Malbup Picnic area Enjoy a Simmos ice cream!
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bedroom Accessible
- 2 Bedroom Family 5 person
- 2 Bedroom Family 6 person
- 2 Bedroom Standard
- 2 Bedroom Standard Queen
- Ensuite Site
- Powered Big Rig Site
- Powered Site
- Studio Queen
- Studio Triple
- Unpowered Site
Guests included in price
This deal is exclusive to BIG4 Members. If you are not a BIG4 Member, join now to take advantage of these great holiday savings.
28 February 2019
Valid travel dates
Valid for stays from 29 January 2019 to 12 April 2019
• *T&Cs apply.
• Valid for sale until 9:00 am AWST 25/01/2019 for travel until 12/04/2019
• Valid for stays at RAC Karri Valley Resort, RAC Margaret River Nature Park, RAC Cervantes Holiday Park and RAC Busselton Holiday Park.
• Minimum 2-night consecutive stay applies.
• Discounts to site bookings apply for two people only. Additional guests charged at standard rate.
• Subject to availability and only limited allocations of product, and product types are offered on sale rate, until sold out.
• Block out dates apply and include, but are not limited to the Labour Day Weekend (01/03/19 - 03/03/19 )
• Offer is to be paid in full at time of booking (unless booked via payment plan and is strictly non-refundable
• Not valid for group bookings of 10 or more.
• Maximum 14 night stay applies.
• Available for new bookings only and cannot be combined with any other offer.
• Existing bookings cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this offer.
• RAC Parks & Resorts reserves the right to withdraw or vary this offer at any time.
• View full terms and conditions here.
View other holiday deals at RAC Busselton Holiday Park