Memories To Last A Lifetime
Do you sometimes find yourself flicking through old photos, reminiscing about holiday times? You're not alone! Holidays are the times when we take the most photos and isn't that lucky. Reliving those memories is almost as good as making them.
You won't fall short of amazing photo locations here in Albany, quite the opposite! If you're looking to eternalise your memories from your upcoming holiday with us, here are some tips on unique spots to get you started:
- The Bald Head Walking Track offers refreshing exercise as well as fantastic views, you won't be able to put the camera down
- There's an abundance of amazing beaches nearby, but if you're an early bird, Middleton Beach offers the best sunrises
- If you only choose a couple of beaches to visit, make sure Little Beach is one of them. Google it and the photos speak for themselves
- Keen for another hike? Mount Melville Lookout or Mount Clarence Lookout offers the best panoramic views around
- The Gap is a family favourite and group photos are essential
- After previous installations at Uluru, the Field of Light art installation has arrived in Albany and will light up the night until April 2019
If you're travelling with family, remember the kids grow up quicker than you think and you can never have too many photos to document them growing up. If you post on social, please tag us so we can see and share to inspire others.
Can't wait? Check out our Holiday Deals for the excuse you need to book today!
Call: 1800 984 411