For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Emu Beach Holiday Park must abide by the following:
- Please do not visit BIG4 Emu Beach Holiday Park if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Emu Beach Holiday Park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise park staff immediately by calling (08) 9844-1147.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- All guests must check-in using the SafeWA or SecureWA app.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 2 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- ensure you stand on the marked dots on the Reception and Shop floor. If there are no available dots, please wait outside.
- ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception or Shop area
- Groups and/or gatherings of more than 20 people aren’t permitted.
- Visitors – please do not invite or entertain visitors who are not registered in your booking into the park. Any visitors must report to reception and fill in our COVID-19 registration form.
- Children must always be supervised in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at reception for your use.
- The playground, jumping pillow, games room and peddle karts are currently closed but our mini golf course is open provided social distancing is adhered to. All clubs and balls will be sanitised on return to reception.
Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.
Please visit our COVID-19 Updates page for our latest policies and information.