For the safety of our Guests and Team and to comply with current COVID- 19 restrictions, Guests staying at BIG4 Dongara Denison Beach Holiday Park must abide by the following:
Please do not visit BIG4 Dongara Denison Beach Holiday Park if you or someone you are with feels unwell
COVID-19 GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
If you or someone you are with feels unwell
- Call 1800 020 080
- Please also let park management know.
: If you/they have severe difficulty breathing, call triple zero (000) immediately and tell the call handler and the paramedics on arrival about your/their recent travel history and any close contact
with a person with confirmed or probable
All guests are encouraged to have downloaded and activated the COVIDSafe app and keep bluetooth switched on at all times during their stay.
Practice good hand hygiene
Hand washing with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
Follow Health Department guidelines:
Hand rub with sanitiser
Use good respiratory Hygiene
Avoid touching your face and make sure you and the people around you follow good respiratory hygiene.
This means covering your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with:
- A tissue that you put in the bin straight after use
- Your bent elbow
Respiratory hygiene is important because droplets spread the virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you “catch” any droplets that might be produced, and this protects people around you.
Cleaning and Disinfection during your stay
You are responsible for maintaining good cleaning and disinfection practices in your accommodation, camp site, park community facilities or caravan during your stay – this includes:
Adhere to State’s current social distancing rules
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily (e.g.: tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles) using a regular household detergent and water.
- If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent and water prior to disinfection. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products.
- If possible, have those suspected of, or confirmed with COVID-19 stay in a specific room away from others in the caravan, and use a separate bathroom, where available.
- In situations where using separate rooms is not available, keep beds at least 2m apart, use temporary barriers between beds (such as curtains), and request that all residents sleep head-to-toe.
- Avoid sharing personal items such as towels, dishes and bedding.
At all times guests are to adhere to the current state rules regarding social distancing and gathering size.
All guests are required to note and comply with signage regarding the maximum number of people allowed in indoor locations. This signage is based on the State’s current guidance.
includes remaining at least 1.5 metres away from other persons, regular washing of hands and avoiding handshaking.
Follow all instructions providing by parks staff
Guest are to follow all instructions and directions provided by staff relating to staying safe and reducing the potential spread of the virus in the park.
PLEASE NOTE: Guests have the same duty of care as the staff - this is every one’s responsibility
- Adhering to floor marking to assist with social distancing
- Not entering or using facilities that are closed or at their maximum capacity
- Using provided hand sanitiser and surface cleaners
- Responding to staff requests and guidance regarding adhering to current social distancing rules
All Guest must agree to comply with:
- Park rules
- All Government directives, including but not limited to social distancing measures and good hygiene practices
- The COVID-19 Guest Code of Conduct.
- Visitors are not accepted in the Park under any circumstances