Maps of the Alpine Region - lets go touring.
BIG4 Porepunkah is situated on the Great Alpine Way - central to all things tourism and recreational. Whether it be cycling, 4WD, dirt bike riding, snow skiing or boarding, food & wine, fishing, hang gliding, canoing, water skiing or wake boarding, locally made produce, site seeing or just relaxing we have it all at your finger tips. The Alpine region is renowned for its endless Festivals and Events, markets and exhibitions to entertain all walks of life. Come and explore for yourself.
Come and visit - again & again!!!!!!!
We are situated on one of Australia's most magnificent touring routes, the Great Alpine way. Porepunkah is a central location for many day trips:
- Ovens, Myrtleford, Milawa, King Valley, Whitfield, Powers Lookout, Lake Buffalo
- Beechworth, Yackandanda
- Mt Beauty, Bogong, Falls Creek
- Mt Buffalo, Bright, Wandiligong
- Harrietville, Mount Hotham and Dinner Plain
- Myrtleford, Glenrowen, Wangaratta, Chilton, Albury and Wodonga
- Come and explore, you will be amazed. I am sure you will need to come back again and again, there is so much to see and do!!