Long Term Holiday Sites - Escape to your Own Piece of Paradise
Long Term Holiday Sites:
- Would you like a holiday house but can’t afford it?
- Can afford the house, but can’t afford the big boy’s toys?
- Can afford the house, but have to work weekends to pay for it?
- Think that a holiday house would be extra workload and stress?
- Have a holiday house, but the kids are bored?
- Would like your own resort setting but can't afford it?
We have the affordable alternative for you – a long term holiday site at BIG4 Porepunkah Holiday Park, and we do the maintenance.
At BIG4 Porepunkah we have no limition on the number of nights you can occupy your caravan
Your year round piece of paradise.
Position! Position! Position!
Situated on one of Australia's best touring routes, The Great Alpine Road, with the Murray to Mountains rail trail at our door step, the Ovens River lapping our back fence and Mount Buffalo as your back drop. Porepunkah BIG4 is a great base to access the magnificent Victorian North East and High Country.
It is a quiet family park situated at the foot of beautiful Mt Buffalo, surrounded by heritage rich Beechworth, Yackandandah and Mount Beauty, only eight minutes from Bright, the picturesque gateway to Mount Hotham, Falls Creek, Dinner Plain and Mount Bogong.
Your initial outlay is tailored to your budget – so you can have all the modern conveniences or a basic caravan and annex.
You lease the site on an annual basis, which is a modest amount for the services provided plus full use of all park facilities 12 months of the year.
It is not just the basic appeal of the park and caravans, but more the social ambience – the friendliness and lack of social barriers. Everyone’s on holidays and just here for a great time. You can relax, knowing the kids are safe – they can even walk to the shop with their own spending money and take an hour to decide what to spend it on.
While staying at the park the activities are endless:
- Relax at the pool
- Bounce on the Jumping Pillow
- Work out on the pump track
- Hire a kart or bike
- Play mini golf, bocce or volleyball
- You can explore the High Country by 4WD, motorbike or take a guided tour
- Catch on adrenalin rush as you skip across the water on ski’s, a ski biscuit, kneeboard or live on the edge – try wakeboarding at Lake Buffalo
- Head to Mt Hotham, Falls Creek to snowboard or ski, or if you are into cross-country skiing and snow play, try Dinner Plain or Mt Buffalo
- Fly fish along the majestic Ovens River - you can even hire a guide
- Mount a horse for an hour or an overnight ride with one of the High Country horsemen that operate in this area
- Taste some of the magnificent beer & wine and experience the culinary delights of this area
- Cruise along the rail trail
- Hang glide
- Partake in any type of cycling you desire - road riding, downhill, enduro, cross country or just go for a leisurely ride.
- Retail therapy is a must in Bright
- OR just chill out
If you had more leisurely things in mind, kick back and unwind in the tranquil surrounds of BIG4 Porepunkah Holiday Park.
How Much are the Annual Fees?
- $845.00 per quarter, paid in advance.
- $1,605.00 per half year, paid in advance.
- $3,050.00 per year, paid in advance.
Accounts are issued on 1st December, March, June and September. Fees are payable on 1st January, April, July and October. If annual and half yearly fees are not paid on the due date, they will revert to quarterly payments. One weeks grace is given and after that a weekly accounting fee of $10 per week is charged.
Nominate Four (4) People:
Site owners immediate family are first on the nomination list.
Extra family members are charged at the adult rate once they turn 18 years old.
Extra nominated persons:
- Adult - $200.00 per year
- Child - $150.00 per year
Visitors to Annual Sites:
- Overnight Stays
- Adult $15 per night
- Child $10 per night
- Family $40 per night
- Day Visitors
- $7 per person
- $25 per family
Prices are GST inclusive.
There is no limitation to the number of nights that you can use your van @ BIG4 Porepunkah
Please note, the sale of caravans & long term sites is independent of BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd and is negotiated directly with BIG4 Porepunkah Holiday Park
Living the dream
- Arcade Games
- Beach Volley Ball
- Bike Hire
- Our Park is a bird watchers paradise
- Breathtaking Scenery
- Close to Tourist Attractions
- Close to Waterfalls
- Golf Course
- Groups Welcome
- Internet Kiosk
- Kids Activities
- Jumping Pillow(s)
- Landscaped Gardens
- Mountain Backdrop
- Mountain Views
- Quiet and relaxing location
- River Frontage
- Scenic Walks
- Spectacular Location
- Wide selection of accommodation available
- Kids Club available during holiday periods
- Wineries close by
- Baby Bath
- Babysitting Services
- Cot available for hire (on request)
- DVD Hire
- Lending Library
- Board Games
- Craft Making
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Games Room
- Giant Jumping Pillow(s)
- Kids Activities
- Toddlers Playground
- Toddlers Pool
- Bike Hire
- Air Hockey Table
- Craft Activities
- Pool Table
- Swimming Pool
- Internet - Free Wireless