State of the art
Winter is here and most of us want to just stay indoors and wait for spring to arrive with warmer temperatures... But wait! The next few months are the perfect time to avoid the crowds and enjoy a different kind of holiday. Get out of the hibernation mode and take the opportunity to explore the fantastic range of indoor cultural attractions Phillip Island has to offer, without feeling like you're missing out on precious beach time.
Learn and Explore Indoor
Phillip Island not only has an amazing natural landscape, but is also host to many cultural attractions. Drag the kids from the screens this season and make your winter escape an educational one! Our favourite local attractions to explore in the winter time includes:
- Antarctic Journey - Discover the Antarctic without freezing temperatures! This multi-media exhibition sure has something for everyone and is not to be missed
- National Vietnam Veterans Museum - Step back in time and learn about Australia's role in the Vietnam War at this nationally recognised museum
- Koala Conservation Centre - Learn about the ecological and cultural importance of conservation efforts of the iconic koala
- Penguin Parade - Watch the adorable penguins return home, from the comfort of the Underground Viewing Platform
- A Maze'n Things - The whole family is guaranteed to be entertained in this fun world of optical illusions, mazes, puzzles, and interactive exhibits
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory - Cold weather, hot chocolate... need we say more?
- Phillip Island Gallery - It doesn't get more cultural than local art and handicrafts. Make sure you visit the nearby gallery for the latest exhibitions by fantastic artists
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm - If you still want to catch some of the fresh air, this is the perfect option with both indoor and outdoor features to the historical grounds
As if all that wasn't enough, we've got a Kids Stay Free Special available so that you can bring the whole family along! We'll also chuck in a free Buggy Hire (worth $15) and some Discount Vouchers for local eateries and attractions! All you have to do is call us now on 1800 990 090 or click here to book online.
Call: 1800 990 090