Explore the Great Outdoors
Celebrate the last month of summer with all things outdoors! February is a fantastic time to spend on scenic Phillip Island with plenty of natural attractions and wildlife to explore.
Beauty as far as the eye can see
Phillip Island is known for its stunning natural beauty, white sandy beaches, and iconic wildlife. Locals and visitors are spoilt for choice in fantastic outdoor activities such as:
- Wildlife viewing
- and much, much more!
BIG4 Phillip Island is the perfect place to stay when discovering all nearby attractions. Some of our favourite outdoor activities include:
- Spending the day at Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Spot koalas from the tree-top boardwalks at the Koala Conservation Centre
- Welcome the penguins back to shore at sunset on the famous Penguin Parade
- Watch fur seals and other marine animals during a walk along The Nobbies
- Shopping local food and gifts at the markets
- Enjoying the great blue sea with the local Wildlife Coast Cruises
Save 25% on your stay by escaping midweek and take advantage of our Midweek Special!
Call: 1800 990 090