For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Phillip Island Caravan Park must abide by the following:
Hey, thanks for visiting us here. Just so you know where we’re at with the COVID situation, we want to talk Health and Safety because, you know, it’s the little and the big things that make the difference:
- If any of our guests feel unwell or have a bit of a cold or flu, you need to stay at home. You can come back another time though!
- Our guests can’t have visitors at the moment or gather in groups of more than 10. Let’s save that for when it will be more fun.
- You need to fill out a little form when you get here – just to formalise a few details around recent travel and health activities.
- We’ve gone cashless but you can swipe, insert or tap as you go. Or you can just pop things on your account – easy!
- We reckon it’s a good idea to download the COVID Safe App. Every download helps make everyone safer.
- You need to let us know also if you don’t feel well while you’re with us or shortly after leaving. Tracing cases is the key to this.
- We’ve got hand sanitiser in lots of spots but if you want to bring your own, that’s cool too.
- Our housekeepers are COVID Cleaning Angels and have ramped up to the extreme in this area. You can help too though - wipe down surfaces after you – if feels good to leave things clean.
- While you’re here wash your hands lots for 20 seconds with soap – clean hands are ace!
- It’s a cool idea to sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and even though it’s hard, really try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth – you can do it!!
- The amenities, camp kitchens and cinema room are closed for now. We know, we know! So annoying BUT just for a bit longer. They’ll be back in action – promise!
- Save shaking hands for another time – waving is the go.
- If the Reception is busy, come back later – there’s heaps of time. Remember we need to stay 1.5m apart – just to give everybody some space.
- This is a lot of info, so if it’s easier or you just want to talk to a human (which is actually a really nice thing to do!) give us a ring on (03) 5956 7227 – we’re about.