Be a Country Connoisseur
If you see yourself as a foodie, a wine lover or you enjoy strolling through the local markets... Then Mildura is definitely the place to be, it has everything you need to get your taste buds watering!
Is your mouth watering?
We have it all here in Mildura. From orchards and vineyards to the award winning restaurants and wineries, there is something here for everyone.
Below are some highlights which you must tick off your lists.
- Office Wine Bar - An elegant wine bar with a great lounge vibe and live music.
- The Corporate Moose - A new attraction to Mildura, offering free pool tables, local and imported craft beer in a funky new venue.
WINERIES & CELLAR DOORS
- Sunraysia Cellar Door - One of Mildura's latest attractions, showcasing 250 of the regions best wines.
- Trentham Estate - A picturesque location on the banks of the Murray River, offering fine dining 'and great wine.
- Stefano's - Opened in 1991 by celebrity chef and microbrewer, Stefano de Pieri. His fine food attracts diners from all over.
- The Province - Matt De Angelo has given traditional Italian dining a modern twist with his homemade, fresh and local menu. We will give you the tip, have the house made Italian sausage as an appetizer - it melts in your mouth!
- The Rustic Olive - Within walking distance of BIG4 Mildura Getaway, this is a popular choice by our guests with their modern Australian cuisine.
- The New Spanish Bar & Grill - This multi-award winning steak house offers mouth watering steaks cooked to perfection on a red gum grill.
- The Wooden Door - With their 2 cafe's, they bring a little bit of Melbourne's inner-city to Mildura.
- Pizza Cafe - The pizza cafe continues to provide great priced wood-fired pizzas, pastas and salad dishes to all who visit.
- Nash Lane Coffee Co. - A speciality roasting cafe providing Mildura with what we rate, the best coffee in town.
- Varapodio Estate - Located just across the river, showcasing everything local from olive oil, dried fruit and nuts to salad dressings, this place is a must.
- Sunraysia Farmers Markets - The best place to pick up what the best the region has to offer.
All these highlights serve up great fresh food every day of the week, grown and produced locally!
Call: 1800 060 705