Booking Terms & Conditions
Cabins | 10:00am Sites | 11:00am
8:00am - 6:00pm
Deposit & Payments
All reservations require a bond (deposit) to be paid at the time of the reservation. Without a bond, we are unable to make you a reservation. The minimum bond payable is equal to one night’s tariff. For any shoulder or peak period bookings full payment may be required by a designated date; this will be supplied upon booking (approx. 60 days for peak or 30 days for selected shoulder periods).
Lake Hume Tourist Park is a ‘Pet Friendly’ caravan park and allows dogs all year round and offers multiple accommodation options available to book so you can bring your favourite pet with you for your next stay. To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property. For more information on ensuring you and your dog can meet the following conditions please read the conditions on the following http://lakehumetouristpark.com.au/dog-policy/
You need to know
- Prices, rules and policies are subject to change without notice
- Park Management reserves the right to evict any person who fails to obey the park rules. Eviction from the park will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Designated paths and roads are to be used at all times when walking around the park.
- All reservations require a bond (deposit) to be paid at the time of the reservation. Without a bond, we are unable to make you a reservation. The minimum bond payable is equal to one night’s tariff.
- Any changes to reservations, or cancellations will incur an administration fee*
- All cancellations must be made directly with the park in writing.
- Upon cancellation, monies paid (minus any cancelation fees) can be credited to a client account for future stays. Any money transferred for future stays at the Parks will only be valid for 12 months from the original reservation date.
- No credit or refund will be available for early departures or cancellations once arrived.
Off Peak Periods
- Cancellations received more than 14 days before the reservation date, will receive a refund of monies paid minus a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of the reservation surrender the bond (one night’s tariff). Any remaining monies can be refunded or applied to client account.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the reservation, surrender all monies paid.
Peak and Shoulder Periods
- Full payment may be required by a designated date; this will be supplied upon booking (approx. 60 days for peak or 30 days for selected shoulder periods).
- Cancellations made before the designated full payment date, will receive a refund of monies paid minus a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after the designated full payment date surrender all monies paid. If the site booked can be resold, monies paid (minus a cancellation fee) will be refunded.
3rd Party Bookings
- Cancellation policies for 3rd party bookings may vary due to the specific website. Please check the specific cancellation policy included in the terms and conditions of the booking website.
- If you would like to discuss any of the above, please speak to our Customer Reservations Team.