Take the road less travelled by.
Our self-drive itineraries are an excellent opportunity for visitors to discover Wodonga and the Murray region in-depth. Travel at your own pace, wherever and whenever you wish. We invite you to share, discover and explore.
Self-drive touring opens up the charming world of beautiful countryside and picture-postcard gems so often overlooked by frantic travellers.
Take the time to breathe in the atmosphere - a guarantee for a great holiday.
Eldorado - Milawa - Half Day Tour
- Victoria's smallest pub - McEvoy's Tavern
- the "Dredge" - a monster moving gold and tin dredge which operated up to the 1950s
- Milawa Cheese Factory, the Mustard Ship and the Olive Shop
- Wagyu beef pastrami from Snow Road Produce and plenty more
Hume Weir - Bethanga - Half Day Tour
- Bandiana Army Museum
- Huon Hill lookout & the Kiewa River picnic spot
- Bonegilla Migrant Experience - not to be missed
- The local history and gardens from Vicky, Paul or Brian at the Court House Hotel
- ferry rides and more.
Chiltern - Beechworth - Yackandandah - Half to One Day Tour
- Photo ops at the Old Wooden Shop and railway station
- Rex at the Anthaneum museum & the Magenta Mines
- Walk the Mt Pilot National Park or the Woolshed Falls
- Pan for gold at Cascade Creek
- Mobs of kangaroos and much more wildlife for the sharp-eyed passenger
Rutherglen - Half Day Tour
- Get snaps for Facebook at the Old Bootmaker Shop & The Old Railway Station
- Explore Chiltern on foot for quaint cottages and world-famous grapevines
- Wineries galore but the Jones Winery has some special treats...try the Bordeaux!
- Bird Watching for the Twitters
Book your stay and our friendly Park Managers will provide you with all the information you need to get you discovering all our region has to offer. To allow plenty of time to explore at your own pace, we recommend staying a more than one night to soak up the adventures! For guest convenience, early check-in and late check-out is available on request.