Top 5 to do's in Warrnambool
Lots to see and do in Wonderful Warrnambool all year round. Here are the current top five!
Isn`t this place awesome!
1. Lake Pertobe is a large adventure playground area that includes a wide range of playground equipment, nature walks, paid attractions such as mini golf and seasonally paddleboats and powerboat hire. A great place to explore with the children, play a game of cricket or footy on the large grassed areas. Truly a great adventure playground area for all the family.
2. Tower Hill Just ten minutes from the coastal tourism hub of Warrnambool, you will discover the naturally diverse offering of the exquisite Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve. Declared Victoria’s first National Park in 1892, Tower Hill is the ideal place for visitors to experience the Australian bush, enjoy magnificent scenery and landscapes while getting up close & personal with some of Australia’s most iconic native birds and animals including emus, koalas and kangaroos.
3. At Flagstaff Hill you don’t just learn about history – you experience it in Flagstaff Hill’s Living Museum and Spectacular Sound and Light Show Flagstaff Hill celebrates the Shipwreck Coast’s maritime history. Only 3 minutes from BIG4 Warrnambool Figtree Holiday Park.
4. Fletcher Jones Market open every day of the year at 9am, except Christmas day - Antique, Retro, Modern and Hand-made Furniture, Collectables, Gifts, Home-wares, Women's, Men's, Children's and Babies Clothing & Accessories, Jewellery, Books, Records, Toys & Games, Bric-a-brac, Old farm and garage tools, plus so much more! EFTPOS and customer toilet facilities available.
5. Lady Bay Beach Warrnambool’s picturesque Lady Bay offers protected swimming along with surfing, yachting and windsurfing. There are over 29 shipwrecks in Lady Bay with interpretative signage highlighting some of the tragedies. The Warrnambool Surf Lifesaving Club Patrols Lady Bay during the summer months and popular weekends.
Call: 1800 611 233