Booking Terms & Conditions
8am - 6pm
Deposit & Payments
Deposits and Payments - A deposit equal to the first nights tariff will be charged at the time of the booking. The charge will be processed against your credit card and a confirmation will be sent to the email address supplied.
Changes & Cancellations
Changes and Cancellations – The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival. There is no refund for early departure.
You need to know
1. Minimum night bookings for all online bookings.
2. Check In time: 1.00pm (After hours arrivals later than 6.00pm VIC time - by prior arrangement only)
3 Check Out time: 10.00am unless otherwise arranged with management.
4. Maximum 3 Adults or a family i.e Mum, Dad & their children per Apartment/Cabin/Site.
5. Caravan and tent sites will accommodate a caravan and annex or a family sized tent plus a car.
6. Bookings for caravans which exceed 7.0 metres overall must contact the park on our toll-free number 1800 611 233.
7. Cabins & Apartments accommodate 4,5 or 6 persons (depending on category.) Overcrowding is not permitted.
8. For the comfort of our guests all of our accommodation is NON SMOKING.
9. Every endeavor is made to satisfy guest's request for a particular site, cabin or apartment, however management reserves the right to move the booking as necessary.
10. We do not accept non-family group bookings online. For group bookings call our toll-free number on 1800 611 233.
11. All bookings must comply with minimum night requirements. Any breach of the rules or booking conditions will result in termination of the contract and forfeiture of all fees paid.
11. A contract will not be entered into with any person under the age of 18 years. A responsible adult must accompany such persons.
WHERE AVAILABILITY IS SHOWN BUT A BOOKING CANNOT BE MADE ONLINE, PLEASE CALL OUR PARK ON 1800 611 233 (During Business Hours)
12. SITE BOOKINGS ONLY - For reasons of safety, it is required that (1) each caravan site limits structural items to a caravan (or equivalent), an annex, a wall-free & floor-free gazebo and/or one car (2) each tent site limits structural items to a tent, a wall-free & floor-free gazebo and/or one car. A clear border of 60cm must be established around the boundary of each and every site. These limitations are necessary in order for the park to comply with the safety regulations as determined in 2010/2011 by the Country Fire Authority. These regulations apply to all parks in Victoria. Your thoughtful co-operation would be greatly appreciated
We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
• Not be the person named on the booking request.
• Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card.
• Not be able to pay for any charges.
• May cause damage to the property of the park or other guests.
• May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour.
• Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age.
• Be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal.
We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way, causing damage, disturbing other guests, using unacceptable language, or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused. BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.