COVID-19 Cancellation Policy: In these changing times, everybody wants to know about holidays and cancellation policies. You can rest assured if COVID-19 gets in the way of your holiday plans, we will provide you with a full refund or credit for a future stay, right up to the day of your arrival. No cancellation fees and no strings attached. You can book your Beacon getaway with complete confidence that you will be looked after. We can't wait to welcome you soon.
If you or anybody you are travelling with is currently experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, unfortunately, you will need to stay home and get tested. Please contact our team should you need to cancel or reschedule your booking.
LOCKDOWN 6.0 Update:
We are open for bookings from Regional Victoria from Friday 10th September 2021. Bookings are permitted for single households, intimate partners or single bubbles. Call our friendly team on 03 5258 1133 between 8am and 5pm to book your getaway.
Due to the government-imposed COVID-19 restrictions, we are unable to accept new tourist bookings from Meltropolitan Melbourne through until 11:59pm on Thursday 23rd September 2021 or when further restrictions ease. Bookings are only permitted for those considered 'essential travellers'. We are still taking Metropolitan Melbourne bookings from Friday, 24th September 2021 onwards so you can continue to plan your holidays. Our team are available on 03 5258 1133 between 8am and 6pm should you need assistance with a booking or if you have any questions.
Please contact our friendly team on 0352581133 between 9am and 5pm if you have any questions or concerns.
Your enjoyment and the safety of all guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team are acutely aware of the current government requirements and have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
IMPORTANT: In the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the property of BIG4 Beacon Resort, the park will be evacuated and closed for deep cleaning. All guests registered at the time of the case will be immediately notified and be given further instructions on what to do next.
So you can book with complete confidence:
For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with all current COVID-19 restrictions, you agree to and acknowledge the following in relation to your stay at BIG4 Beacon Resort:
- Contactless bookings, check-ins and check-outs are available. Please advise our team should you wish for your booking to be completely contactless.
- Keys are disinfected between each booking, with procedures in place to ensure you are the first person to touch the key after sanitisation.
- All surfaces within the accommodation, facilities and reception areas are disinfected with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- All bed linen is laundered to a hospital-grade standard.
- Our cancellation and booking policy is completely flexible, should your circumstances change due to COVID-19
- All current DHHS Victorian restrictions must be adhered to. The latest restrictions can be found on the DHHS Victorian Government website.
- All guests must adhere to the current DHHS guidelines regarding face masks/coverings and wear one when indoors at all times and outdoors when you can't socially distance unless you have a lawful reason for not doing so. Lawful reasons for not wearing a face covering are outlined on the DHHS Victorian Government website.
- On arrival at the resort, guests, visitors, and staff are required to scan the Service Victoria QR Code and register their details for COVID-19 Contact Tracing.
- To comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, some communal indoor facilities and activities may be closed.
- Please do not visit BIG4 Beacon Resort if you or any other person you reside with or are travelling with is unwell and/or awaiting the results of COVID-19 testing.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Beacon Resort or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise BIG4 Beacon Resort immediately. Early notification will help us with contact tracing and help to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including provision of name and contact phone number.
- A mandatory registration form/guest agreement must be signed prior to checking in.
- A mandatory COVID-19 declaration must be completed prior to checking in.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- ensure you stand on the marked dots on the Reception and Shop floor. If there are no available dots, please wait outside.
- ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception or Shop area
- ensure you adhere to the relevant signage and guidelines around the park as some facilities do have capped numbers allowed at any one time
- download our GuestAssist app and use Live Chat to contact our friendly team or phone them on 03 5258 1133 to reduce visits to our Reception or Shop. We are more than happy to arrange contactless delivery of coffee and other Shop items to your door, between 9am and 5pm.
- Outdoor gatherings of more than 50 people aren't permitted.
- Visitors to accommodation is capped as if it were at the home of the person who booked the accommodation.
- 'Sneeze screens’ have been installed in the Reception and Shop. Please ensure you stand behind these when communicating with our team.
- Cash payments are being accepted, however, please help us to minimise cash handling by -
- Arranging payment for your stay via credit card or BPAY, prior to arrival where possible.
- Providing a valid credit card on check-in, which will be stored securely in your booking as security against any incidental purchases made during your stay.
- Adding shop items, hire fees, day spa charges and other incidental purchases to your account during your stay.
- Consenting to us debiting the credit card provided with any outstanding balance on your departure by signing the Guest Agreement.
- Due to density quotients, there can be no more than 4 adults and 4 children per booking in the park at any one time, inclusive of both overnight guests and day visitors.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at several stations around the park for your use.
- You are responsible for maintaining good cleaning and disinfection practices in your accommodation, campsite, or caravan during your stay, including cleaning frequently touched surfaces/objects daily including tables, benchtops, light switches, door handles etc.) using a regular household detergent and water. Multipurpose spray and cloths are provided under the sink of each accommodation for you to use to disinfect surfaces. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products.
- Avoid sharing personal items such as towels, dishes and bedding.
- Please advise at the time of booking if your caravan and/or camping equipment is fully self-contained with cooking facilities, private shower, and toilet or not in case the communal amenities are required to close. Should this affect your booking, you will be notified and provided with an opportunity to reschedule your stay or cancel with no penalty.
- We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
- If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 03 5258 1133.