Queenscliff 2 Bedroom Cabin
Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
Offering a generous living area with a two seater sofa, sofa bed, coffee table, television, DVD player, bay windows and carpeting throughout, this two bedroom cabin creates a home away from home. Modern conveniences, such as a dishwasher and microwave complement the full range of cooking facilities, whilst local artworks and contemporary furnishings create a comfortable ambiance. In the master bedroom,…
Offering a generous living area with a two seater sofa, sofa bed, coffee table, television, DVD player, bay windows and carpeting throughout, this two bedroom cabin creates a home away from home. Modern conveniences, such as a dishwasher and microwave complement the full range of cooking facilities, whilst local artworks and contemporary furnishings create a comfortable ambiance. In the master bedroom, you’ll find a second television and a queen bed; the second bedroom has two full sized single beds. The bathroom has a shower and vanity, whilst a separate toilet offers privacy. Extras include a reverse cycle air conditioner, telephone, coffee plunger and a courtyard with outdoor setting.
Reduced Mobility access
Please contact guest relations with your specific needs and requirements
Check-in is from 2pm onwards. Our reception is open 24 hours a day.
Check-out by 10am
24 hours a day.
Deposit & Payments
For reservations arriving within 28 days of booking, BIG4 Beacon Resort will process the full amount owing to the credit card that you have securely provided, for reservations arriving more than 28 days after making the booking, 40% of the total reservation tariff will be processed as a deposit. You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been approved. Please advise on the booking form if a printed tax invoice and copy of your credit card slip are required. The balance of your account and any additional charges incurred during your stay are payable direct to the park and must be settled prior to your departure.
Changes & Cancellations
School holidays, long weekends, public holidays and local special events - cancellation must be notified at least 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival for a full refund. All other times, cancellation must be notified prior to 9am on the day of scheduled arrival. Cancellations notified outside of these times will receive a refund once the booking has been re-let in its entirety. Failure to advise of your cancellation, or if you do not arrive by 10am on the day after your scheduled arrival date, may result in your booking being cancelled without any refund to you. Any changes to your reservation are subject to availability. Some rates or packages may not be changed or cancelled.
Rates are nightly for up to two people, unless otherwise indicated. Infants under two years old stay free; fees apply as indicated for additional guests two years old and over. All guests under 18 years old are to be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Day visitors over two years old will be charged at $17 per person. Rates and minimum booking periods are subject to change without notice.
For the comfort of our guests, BIG4 Beacon Resort has a strict no dog policy with the exception of medically required guide, hearing or disability dogs.
You need to know
- All accommodation and facilities are non-smoking.
- BIG4 membership must be valid at the time of arrival to receive applicable discount.
- Cots, highchairs, hair dryers and disabled aids are available at no additional charge.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Bunk Beds: “Warning – due to the statistical chance of significant injury children under the age of nine years old are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on top bunk.” (Australian Standards AS/NZS 4220:2003)
- Occupancy: sites - up to eight people, (maximum four adults) per site. In consideration of guests following onto your site, please relocate tents additional to your caravan and annex, every three days. Maximum additional tent may be no more than 2.4 x 2.4m. Accommodation - up to the maximum occupancy as specified.
- BIG4 Beacon Resort is family orientated and, with this in mind, an 11pm noise curfew is in place to ensure enjoyment for all guests.
- Guests may be requested to provide photo ID and a valid credit card on arrival. VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Guests agree that all information they provide for their booking is true and correct.
- BIG4 Beacon Resort does not accept liability for any errors or omissions on this website. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information is accurate, management cannot guarantee that the website is free from errors or faults and reserves the right to amend information listed at any time.
- BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any of the particular BIG4 Holiday Parks. We only the facilitate this booking service. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of the BIG4 Holiday Park.