Your own beach house with all the benefits of resort style living at your fingertips. The house provides contemporary accommodation in a private, fully enclosed yard with carport, courtyard and barbecue area. Nestled at the front of the park, with direct access to the all resort facilities and activities. Full kitchen, a dining area, fully equipped laundry, bathroom and ensuite supply the essentials; spacious lounge area with large LCD television and DVD player, and a second television in the main bedroom to take care of your entertainment needs. The house will comfortably accommodate up to 12 people in 'bunk-house' style with two single beds in the main bedroom with a private ensuite and single bunk beds in the second and third bedrooms.
Check-in is from 2pm onwards. Our reception is open 24 hours a day.
Check-out by 10am
24 hours a day.
Changes and Cancellation
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
This accommodation is not pet friendly.
Deposits and Payments
For reservations arriving within 28 days of booking, BIG4 Beacon Resort will process the full amount owing to the credit card that you have securely provided, for reservations arriving more than 28 days after making the booking, 40% of the total reservation tariff will be processed as a deposit. You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been approved. Please advise on the booking form if a printed tax invoice and copy of your credit card slip are required. The balance of your account and any additional charges incurred during your stay are payable direct to the park and must be settled prior to your departure.
Rates are nightly for up to two people, unless otherwise indicated. Infants under two years old stay free; fees apply as indicated for additional guests two years old and over. All guests under 18 years old are to be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Day visitors over two years old will be charged at $17 per person. Rates and minimum booking periods are subject to change without notice.
What you need to know
COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy: In these uncertain times, everybody wants to know about holidays and cancellation policies. We promise we are not here to make money from cancellations. Our family is in the business of creating your family's holiday memories. So, we've torn up our cancellation policy. You can rest assured if COVID-19 gets in the way of your holiday plans, we will provide you with a full refund or credit for a future stay, right up to the day of your arrival. No cancellation fees and no strings attached. You can book your Beacon getaway with complete confidence that you will be looked after. We can't wait to welcome you soon.
School holidays, long weekends, public holidays and local special events - cancellation must be notified at least 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival for a full refund. All other times, cancellation must be notified prior to 9am on the day of scheduled arrival. Cancellations notified outside of these times will receive a refund once the booking has been re-let in its entirety. Failure to advise of your cancellation, or if you do not arrive by 10am on the day after your scheduled arrival date, may result in your booking being cancelled without any refund to you. Any changes to your reservation are subject to availability. Some rates or packages may not be changed or cancelled.
- All accommodation and facilities are non-smoking.
- BIG4 membership must be valid at the time of arrival to receive applicable discount.
- Cots, highchairs, hair dryers and disabled aids are available at no additional charge.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Bunk Beds: “Warning – due to the statistical chance of significant injury children under the age of nine years old are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on top bunk.” (Australian Standards AS/NZS 4220:2003)
- Occupancy: sites - up to eight people, (maximum four adults) per site. In consideration of guests following onto your site, please relocate tents additional to your caravan and annex, every three days. Maximum additional tent may be no more than 2.4 x 2.4m. Accommodation - up to the maximum occupancy as specified.
- BIG4 Beacon Resort is family orientated and, with this in mind, an 11pm noise curfew is in place to ensure enjoyment for all guests.
- Guests may be requested to provide photo ID and a valid credit card on arrival. VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Guests agree that all information they provide for their booking is true and correct.
- BIG4 Beacon Resort does not accept liability for any errors or omissions on this website. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information is accurate, management cannot guarantee that the website is free from errors or faults and reserves the right to amend information listed at any time.
- BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any of the particular BIG4 Holiday Parks. We only the facilitate this booking service. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of the BIG4 Holiday Park.