Groovin The Moo
GTM 2019 line up has something for everyone – from new favourites like Jack River and Haiku Hands to flat out legends and GTM alumni Hilltop Hoods, Hermitude and Regurgitator. Coming to Bendigo May 4th.
GTM Bendigo 2019
The Groovin the Moo 2019 line up is as stocked as a mini bar fridge!
It’s time to pack your bags and get excited! GTM will be once again be crusin’ down the great open road, making pit stops in six regions around Australia, over three consecutive weekends – all while enjoying incredible tunes, seriously good times, and taking those unbeatable Australiana views along the way. Hitting Bendigo May 4th here is some info regarding bookings at our park.
Things to remember when booking at BIG4 Bendigo Marong Holiday Park
- All bookings must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival.
- All bookings must pay a $500.00 security deposit upon arrival. This will be refunded when departing provided our rules have been observed and no damage had been caused.
- The person who's name the booking is under takes full responsibility for the behaviour of all guests on that site and any damage caused.
- Our office is open from 9.00am – 7.00pm every day.
- Check-in time is from 2pm on Friday May 3.
- If you will be arriving after 7.00pm let us know and we will organise a late check-in for you.
Getting to Groovin The Moo:
- Shuttle Bus: We have arranged for a shuttle bus service to operate from our park, however pre-booking now is essential so that the bus company can sufficiently cater for numbers.
- Christians Bus service will be running a service directly from the park to the showgrounds in the morning at 10.30am and will depart GTM Bendigo 10.50pm returning you to the park at 11.20pm.
- The return fair will be $20 and booking is essential.
- To book your bus tickets please click here and then click book now. Then select GTM Big 4 Marong Bus and purchase your tickets.
- Bendigo Taxi: 131 008 (approximately $40.00 one way)
- Marong General Store, 5435 2218, 200m up the road.
- Maiden Gully IGA & Liquor, Open 8am – 8pm, 5 mins up the road to Bendigo. 737 Calder Hwy, Maiden Gully VIC 3551
Places to eat in Marong:
- Marong General Store Takeaway, 5435 2218, 200m up the road. Take away Fish & Chips on Friday & Saturday nights from 5:30pm – 8pm.
- Marong Family Hotel 5435 2206, 200m up the road. (bookings essential)
Places to eat in Bendigo:
- The Goldmines Hotel, 49-57 Marong Rd, Bendigo, 5442 2453 (Live music Friday nights)
- The Golden Vine Hotel, 135 King St, Bendigo VIC 3550, 5443 6063 (Live music Friday nights)
- Cambrian Hotel, 200 Arnold St, North Bendigo, 5443 3363 (Just up from the show grounds)
- Oya's Turkish Kitchen Take Away, Shop 4 Fountain Court, Bendigo, 5443 3556
- The Mexican Kitchen, 28 High St, Bendigo, 5443 5370
- Cantina Mexican Restaurant, 66 Pall Mall, Bendigo, 5443 2788
- Clogs Pizza Restaurant, 106 Pall Mall, Bendigo VIC 3550, 5443 0077
Call: 1800 642 329