STATE OF THE ART CULTURAL EXPERIENCE "STAY 3 AND PAY FOR 2 NIGHTS"
Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
Pull on the winter woollies and experience all that Bendigo has to offer. With many indoor cultural experiences you will need the extra free night to fit them all in.
Book and stay with us during June and July and you will receive a free night on us. With Bendigo Pottery just around the corner from our door there is no reason not to make this a part of your itinerary. We have teamed up with Bendigo Pottery and they are offering the following amazing deal. Book a WHEEL THROWING EXPERIENCE and you will receive a free GLAZE & FIRE of 1 pot per person. After the experience you can take a stroll through the retail shop and learn the history of the pottery or browse through the many galleries and antique shops. Bookings for the Wheel Throwing Experience are Essential and must be made with Bendigo Pottery on 03 5448 4404 to receive your free glaze & fire.
- Deluxe 3 bedroom & 2 bathrooms 7 berth
- Ensuite Powered Site
- Family 2 Bedroom 5 Berth
- Flat - 2 Bedroom 4 Berth
- Holiday Unit 2 bedroom 5 berth (1 with Disabled Access)
- Holiday Unit 2 bedroom 6 berth
- Holiday Unit 3 bedroom 6 berth
- Pool Villa 2 Bedroom 6 Berth
- Powered Grass Sites
- Powered Site Slab
- Three-bedroom Villa Unit (Sleeps Six)
- Villa Unit 2 bedroom 4 berth
- Villa Unit 2 bedroom 6 berth
Guests included in price
29 July 2018
Valid travel dates
Valid for stays from 01 June 2018 to 31 July 2018
- Available for stays from 1st June to 31st July 2018.
- Minimum of 3 night stay
- Bookings must be made online by the 29th July 2018 and are subject to availability.
- Only applicable for new bookings
- Some cabin types are excluded from the deal
- Excludes Queens Birthday Weekend 8th,9th,10th and 11th June 2018
- Excludes Sheep and Wool Show 19th, 20th and 21st July 2018
- Bookings for the Wheel throwing Class are essential through Bendigo Pottery - www.bendigopottery.com.au/
- Collect your voucher from BIG4 Bendigo Ascot Holiday Park reception and redeem your voucher at Bendigo Pottery for your Free Glaze & Fire
View other holiday deals at BIG4 Bendigo Ascot Holiday Park