Car Club Venue
Whether it be from a small car club rally to a larger car club rally, we at BIG4 Bendigo Ascot Holiday Park would love to host your event. With our large recreation room being ideal for group gatherings and also our outdoor amentities there is a great range of options for all. If you are planning a day trip the Goldfields Trail is just one of the many possible outings for your group.
Car Clubs Welcome
Are you the organiser or your next club outing, well why not give us a call and our friendly reception staff can help you out. From initial contact with us you will have our full support in planning your successful event. From local eateries and tourist attractions to suggested itineries our local knowledge can put you ahead of the game.
BIG4 Bendigo Ascot Holiday Park offer the following for group bookings:
- Detailed assistance with accommodation, dining, local attractions and suggested itineries
- Discount on accommodation
- Free use of the Lodge/ recreation room
- Free use of the Kitchen (in the Lodge)
- Information pack on arrival for each reservation
Suggested Drive Itineraries:
- Tour the Goldfields - Bendigo to Maryborough (morning tea @ Marybourgh) - Then onto Ballarat for Lunch, Ballarat to Daylesford for afternoon tea and then head back to Bendigo ( approximately 260 km round trip)
- Bendigo to Rochester to take in the silo art, then head off too Echuca for lunch on a paddlesteamer and while there check out the Holden Museum (approximately 190 km round trip)
- Bendigo to Heathcote and then to Redesdale for lunch, then head to Kyneton and back to Bendigo via the Calder freeway ( approximately 167 kms round trip)
- Bendigo to Bridgewater for morning tea, then out to Inglewood and Melville Caves for a picnic lunch. Then head out to Wedderburn for afternoon tea ( approximately 165 km round trip )
Call: 1800 062 340