A holiday isn't a holiday without every member of the family and that includes the four-legged variety. The Pooch Pad allows you to enjoy your holiday with your furry family member in comfort and style. It even has a self contained yard at the rear of the unit with its own deck. Plus, every guest that stays in The Pooch Pad will receive a free dog wash voucher for Petstock Epsom which is only 2 minutes down the road! The Pooch Pad enjoys a fully self contained kitchen, full oven, full size fridge, 2 couches, 4 seater dining, TV in main area, and TVs in each bedroom. Split system cooling/heating, electric blankets and all linen and towels included. Carport for one vehicle. Outdoor setting in covered outdoor area.
9am - 6pm, 7 days a week
Changes and Cancellation
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
Pets are welcome in this accommodation, however, strict terms and conditions do apply. Please read our pets terms and conditions.
Deposits and Payments
All bookings taken online or over the phone will be required to pay a one night's stay as a deposit to confirm and secure your booking. Non payment of deposit does not secure or confirm your booking - applies to sites/cabins. GROUP BOOKINGS/SPECIAL EVENTS/PEAK SEASON: One night's stay as a deposit is required within 7 days of making the reservation. Confirmation of numbers within 90 days prior to arrival. (GROUP BOOKINGS ONLY) 50% of remaining balance to be paid 45 days prior to arrival. Full payment required 14 days prior to arrival. No changes or alterations within 30 days to arrival date.
What you need to know
COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy:
Notwithstanding any applicable rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months, if, at the time of stay, any of the following criteria applies or is reasonably expected to apply:
- You, or an immediate family member, have COVID–19 at the time of stay or you have tested positive for COVID–19 within 7 days prior to arrival:
- Under a local health or government directive, you are required to self-isolate because you have been identified as a contact of a person who is a reported or suspected case of COVID-19 (note: the self-isolation requirements vary depending on the state and/or circumstances); or
- A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you can no longer travel to, or from, your destination.
Note: You may be required to provide reasonable evidence that the above circumstances apply.
Awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test will not automatically give rise to a right of cancellation under the COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy. If, within 72 hours prior to arrival, you have any COVID-19 symptoms and/or you are required to obtain a COVID-19 test, please contact the park directly to discuss your options, including the potential to defer the date of arrival and/or shorten your length of stay.
To utilise this policy a guest must have made their booking on big4.com.au. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid directly to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly.
Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancellation Policy will need to comply with the park's usual terms and conditions.
STRICTLY NO CREDITS TO BE HELD UNLESS YOU HAVE ANOTHER BOOKING DATE. Group Bookings: Cancellations - 30 days prior to arrival will lose one nights deposit on all sites/cabins booked.Strictly no alterations to numbers of persons staying within 30 DAYS of arrival date during Peak season/long weekends or event weekends. Refunds/Cancellation Policy - (Non Group Booking)
Prior to 14 days of arrival date - Refund of deposit less $30 administration fee. 14 days or less of arrival date - No refund unless we are able to re-let the accommodation for the same period of the original booking. Administration fee will apply. For group bookings - Cancellations 30 days prior to arrival will forfeit a one nights deposit for each cabin/site booked."
Perks+ and VIPerks members Terms & Conditions
- Perks can only be redeemed once per stay and will be provided to the person who is named on the membership card.
- A minimum of one perk will be available during your stay, on request and subject to availability.
- Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Late Checkout is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Accommodation Upgrade is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Complementary first half hour Pedal Cart hire.
- In-park Perks can be updated at any time and without prior notice.
- In-park Perks are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Some perks like early check-in and late check out may need to be requested in advance, simply check your booking conditions for details.
- In-park Perks terms and conditions are at the discretion of each BIG4 holiday park – they can be conditional on types of stay, such as cabin guests vs site guests and type of membership such as Perks+ and VIPerks.
When booking online, please note we do not accept group bookings for:
- Bucks/Hens parties
- End of year sports team break up trips
- 18th/21st birthday groups.
- Any person under the age of 18 years cannot make a booking in their name.
If you book and pay online you will not be refunded any monies paid if, on arrival, you are deemed to be one of these groups. Please phone on 1800 062 340 (free call) and speak to management if you have questions about this policy.
Balance of account to be paid on arrival by cash, Mastercard, Visa or EFTPOS. Tariffs quoted are based on the number of persons specified on booking. If this number changes the tariff will alter. Prices quoted are current at time of booking, but are subject to review and may change without notice. No cheques are accepted upon arrival to pay for accommodation, cheques need to be cleared prior to arrival.
Later Arrivals: After 6pm.
If you are going to be a later arrival after 7pm, please let the office staff know at time of booking or add notes into online booking page. We are then able to relay additional information in relation to collecting keys. Any outstanding amount will then be asked for to complete your booking.
For the health, comfort and convenience of all park patrons the following conditions apply and will be enforced:
- All accommodation and park facilities are smoke free zones.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the supervision of their children, and others under 18 years in their care.
- At all times, no continuous noise will not be tolerated, particularly after 10pm.
- Only one vehicle, per site permitted unless prior arrangement has been made with management.
- No open fires permitted (including wood fueled barbecues). Fire bans to be obeyed at all times.
- Please observe normal laws and regulations regarding bicycle safety No riding bikes, scooters on concrete pathways, particularly around the amenities block. No racing or deliberate skidding. Bikes and/or scooters not permitted inside cabins under any circumstances.
- Jumping pillow is off limits when deflating and inflating and is not to be used after dark.
- Basketball court, mini golf and play ground area are off limits after dark for the safety and well being of all guests particularly children.
- No car or van washing permitted due to ongoing water restrictions in park. Please see reception for the closest vehicle washing facilities in the area.
Park facilities are for the use of park patrons only. Vistors must report to the office. Park management reserves the right to prohibit entry to and/or remove persons from the parks without refund of monies paid.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE STRICTLY A TOURIST PARK AND DO NOT CATER FOR PERMANENT/SEMI PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.