Dogs are welcome on application at Manager's discretion. Please contact us directly on 1800 256 633 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Park Conditions for Pets
BIG4 Ballarat Windmill Holiday Park - Rules for Holidaying with Your Dog
- NO Dog-Friendly Sites.
- ONE Dog-Friendly Cabin available. Phone bookings essential. Please call us on 1800 256 633 to apply.
Please note that we only have one, dog-friendly cabin. Dogs are NOT permitted in any other cabins or on any sites.
With the comfort and wellbeing of all our guests in mind, BIG4 Ballarat Windmill has a standard set of rules for guests who wish to bring their dog to holiday with them.
- At BIG4 Ballarat Windmill we have ONE dog-friendly cabin where your dog can sleep inside the cabin with you - subject to approval and availability.
- Dogs are NOT permitted on beds or furniture.
- To avoid disappointment, BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. Please call before you book to check availability and suitability to stay with your dog. Freecall 1800 256 633 and our friendly team will be happy to advise you.
- Dogs are NOT allowed anywhere else in the park. Dogs are not allowed in any other cabins or on any sites.
Q: I’m travelling with my dog. How do I make a booking?
A: The process is easy. Before you book or arrive, call us directly to check if there is availability and apply to make a reservation for you and your dog. Freecall 1800 256 633.
On arrival at the park, you will be required to sign an agreement which outlines the rules relating to your stay. A security deposit may also apply.
Rules of Holidaying with Your Dog at BIG4 Ballarat Windmill Holiday Park
These rules are the minimum BIG4 standards and requirements for our four-legged guests.
- The dog owner must contact BIG4 Ballarat Windmill Holiday Park directly in advance of arrival to apply to have their dog accepted. Upon acceptance by the park manager, the dog owner must then agree to and sign the standard ‘BIG4 Dog Policy Dog Owner Agreement’ document on arrival at BIG4 Ballarat Windmill. Please note that management reserves the right to refuse entry of a dog.
- NB: It is not possible to book with a dog on BIG4.com.au. Phone bookings only. Freecall 1800 256 633.
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside our dog-friendly cabin.
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in our dog-friendly cabin. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than two metres in length.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins. These bags may be purchased from reception.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets, etc. should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dog owners are personally responsible and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog.
- Dogs are only permitted in our dog-friendly cabin and on the attached deck and fenced yard. Dogs are not to be walked around the park.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s responsibility and the dog owner’s alone to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, management reserves the right to immediately evict the owner and their dog from the park, without warning.