AWESOME AUTUMN | BALLARAT SEASON OF BONUSES
Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
Ballarat is gorgeous in Autumn! The colours are sensational, and it's perfect sightseeing weather with beautiful sunshiney days. It's the ideal time to get back to nature and enjoy a few days peaceful camping or caravanning in Victoria's Goldfields and enjoy the free bonuses with our special site offer.
Stay four consecutive nights (Monday to Thursday) on any powered site up to 27th June 2019 and receive a bundle of bonus extras with our compliments.* That's just enough time to explore some of Ballarat's pretty parks, lakes and waterways. Or you can relax for a few days in our tranquil bushy retreat. Remember to bring your golf clubs. We're nearby the stunning grounds of Ballarat Golf Club which is a treat to play, walk or enjoy a meal with a view. You can bring your furry family member too! Selected sites are dog-friendly, all year round. There are lots of places around Ballarat that welcome dogs so you can explore together. Ask our friendly Reception Team for Top Tips and Inside Knowledge on where to walk and play with your dog when you visit.
- Camping Sites
- Powered Site
Guests included in price
This deal is exclusive to BIG4 Members. If you are not a BIG4 Member, join now to take advantage of these great holiday savings.
24 June 2019
Valid travel dates
Valid for stays from 01 April 2019 to 27 June 2019
*Terms and Conditions (Ts&Cs)
- New Bookings Only
- Subject to availability
- Available for stays of four or more consecutive nights Monday to Thursday until 27th June 2019 on powered sites (excludes ensuite sites).
- Autumn Bonuses:
- Early check-in from 12 noon (normally 2 pm)
- Late check-out 12 am (normally 10 am)
- 1.25-litre bottle of your favourite soft drink (from fridge selection)
- 2 chocolate bars
- Free DVD hire
- Free Go-Kart Ride for each child during your stay
- Excludes Easter, School Holidays and Public Holidays, eg. Anzac Day and Queens Birthday Weekend.
- BIG4 Discount applies
- No further discounts apply
- Book by 24th June 2019
- Book online: Quote 'AwesomeAutumn19' in Promo Space or when booking
- Freecall 1800 256 633 Mention 'AwesomeAutumn19' when you speak to our friendly Reception team.
- Phone bookings only for guests travelling with a dog. Please read the terms and conditions of staying with your dog before booking.
View other holiday deals at BIG4 Ballarat Windmill Holiday Park