We are looking forward to welcoming you to BIG4 Whiters Holiday Village!
In the interest of protecting the health and well-being of our guests and staff, prior to you entering BIG4 Whiters Holiday Village we are required to ask you questions related to your travel and health activities.
We ask that you are honest and take your share of responsibility when responding to the following questions, so that we can all do our best to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the park and our community.
Due to the Victorian government’s COVID-19 Restricted Activity Directions, all guests must read and complete a Guest Declaration and also read the following Guest Code of Conduct:
For the safety of our guests and team and, to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Whiters Holiday Village must abide by the following Guest Code of Conduct:
- Please do not visit BIG4 Whiters Holiday Village if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Whiters Holiday Village or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise BIG4 Whiters Holiday Village immediately by calling 03 51551343 or ring the door bell at reception
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number.
- A mandatory registration form must be signed prior to checking in.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- Ensure you stand on the marked dots on the Reception floor. If there are no available dots, please wait outside.
- Ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception or Shop area
- For the time being, we prefer ‘cashless’. Please arrange payment via credit card prior to your stay. Items purchased during your stay will be added to your account and charged to your credit card on file on your departure.
- No visitors – please do not invite or entertain visitors who are not registered in your booking into the park.
- Children must always be supervised in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at several stations around the park for your use.
- Communal facilities are open with social distancing limits in place.
- Social distancing must be observed at all shared facilities and signage will indicate permitted guest numbers.
- Unfortunately, our spa area is closed indefinitely.
Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 03 5155 1343
Please note: Requirements may change at any time following directions from the Victorian Government.