Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
You need to know
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Deposits and Payments - Deposits must be paid by credit card at time of the booking. Deposit amounts will vary depending on the booking. An email confirmation can be provided once payment is approved to the email address supplied. The balance of the account must be paid on check-in. Management must be informed of any extra guest (including infants) not specified in the original booking. Extra guests must be approved by Management and any applicable charge must be paid prior to the guest's arrival. If Management is not advised of all guests, the booking will be cancelled immediatley with no refund.
- Changes to bookings - Please contact park directly should you wish to make changes. Penalties may apply.
- Cancellation Policy - Bookings during school holidays, long weekends, public holidays and local special events require at least 30 days notice of cancellation in writing/email to receive a deposit refund. Bookings at all other times require cancellation in writing/email by 9am the day prior to the scheduled arrival date to receive a deposit refund. If a booking has not checked in by 9am the day after the scheduled arrival date, the booking will be cancelled with no deposit refund. If the person responsible for the booking fails to notify Management of any extra guests (including infants) at any time during the booking, the booking will be cancelled with no refund.
- Check-in - 2pm on the scheduled arrival date for all accommodation and site bookings.
- Check-out - 10am on the scheudled departure date for all accommodation and site bookings. Fees apply for late check-out.
- No refunds are given for early departure or cancellation after check-in.
- Rates - Rates are nightly for two people, unless otherwise indicated. Any extra guests will attract the applicable extra nightly charge. There is a maximum of 6 (six)people on a powered site. The number guests staying in accommodation must not exceed the number of bedding spaces provided. There is a maximum of 4 (four) adults for any site or accommodation. All guests under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times. Rates and minimum bookings are subject to change without notice.
- Reception - hours are 8:30am to 6pm. Guests arriving outside these times must contact park reception during reception hours to make alternate arrangements.
- General - The person whose name appears on the booking is resonsible for the behaviour of all guests at their site/accommodation and must provide valid credit card details at check-in to cover the cost of any damage caused during their stay or additional charges. Additional charges may include: excessive cleaning requirements, broken or missing items, loss of future booking due to smoking or damage to property.
- No site allocation is guaranteed, Management reserves the right to change site allocations.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum at all times, particularly after 10pm.
- All our accommodation and facilities are non-smoking.
- Strictly one car access to park per site/cabin. Extra vehicles must be left outside park premises.
- Pets are not permitted, with the exception of medically certified guide dogs.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request.
- Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card.
- Not be able to pay for any charges.
- May cause damage to the property of the park or other guests.
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour.
- Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age.
- Be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal.
We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia Pty Ltd is not the owner of any particular BIG4 Holiday Park. BIG4 Holiday Parks facilitates this booking service and is not responsible for the provision of services, standard of facilities or payments received. All bookings are made directly with the individual owner of this BIG4 Member Park and therefore BIG4 Holiday Parks will not accept any claims for refunds or credits.