Luxurious superior villa with quality fixtures and furniture. There are 3 bedrooms with a king bed in the main bedroom and an ensuite, 2nd bedroom has a queen bed, 3rd bedroom has 2 x single bunks. All bedding is supplied. There are 2 modern bathrooms with glass showers. The fully equipped kitchen has Caesar stone bench tops including island bench and dishwasher. There is also a washing machine. You can relax and unwind by the gas log fire in the lounge, there is also a split system air conditioner/heater. 2 x TVs with Foxtel in the lounge. A bi fold window opens out to a large balcony with your own BBQ and outdoor setting.
After 2pm for units/cabins, and after 12pm for sites.
Before 10am on day of departure.
9am - 7pm, 7 days a week
Changes and Cancellation
Customers who book a break on BIG4.com.au will be covered by the BIG4 COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy and the BIG4 Brand Promise, see the 'what you need to know' section, below, for more details.
This accommodation is not pet friendly.
Deposits and Payments
A deposit equal to the first night will be required for phone bookings at the time of making the booking. A credit card deposit equivalent to the full cost of the booking will be required at the time of booking online. For peak season and special events, a full payment is required at time of booking. Final payments for peak weekends must be paid by the advised due date or booking will be cancelled. Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings.
Extra adults are $20-$22 per night. Extra children $15-$16 per night. Day visitors visiting a guest staying in the park will incur a fee from $15 per person (all adults and children). Day visitors must report to reception and will not have access to the facilities without payment of the day use fee. Child Policy: infant - 0-1 years inclusive (free of charge), child - 2-15 years (extra child rate applies), adult – 16 years and above.
What you need to know
COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy:
Notwithstanding any applicable rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months, if, at the time of stay, any of the following criteria applies or is reasonably expected to apply:
- You, or an immediate family member, have COVID–19 at the time of stay or you have tested positive for COVID–19 within 7 days prior to arrival:
- Under a local health or government directive, you are required to self-isolate because you have been identified as a contact of a person who is a reported or suspected case of COVID-19 (note: the self-isolation requirements vary depending on the state and/or circumstances); or
- A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you can no longer travel to, or from, your destination.
Awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test will not automatically give rise to a right of cancellation under the COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy. If, within 72 hours prior to arrival, you have any COVID-19 symptoms and/or you are required to obtain a COVID-19 test, please contact the park directly to discuss your options, including the potential to defer the date of arrival and/or shorten your length of stay.
To utilise this policy a guest must have made their booking on big4.com.au. Any difference in booking value will need to be paid directly to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly.
Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancellation Policy will need to comply with the park's usual terms and conditions.
- Reservations can be amended or adjusted up until 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival
- Should you wish to cancel your booking you must notify the park 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival. Deposits will only be refunded if the park is notified 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival (less an administration fee of $50).
- If notice of your cancellation is received within 24 hours to your scheduled arrival time, the park may retain all monies paid.
- If you do not arrive on your reservation date your booking will be cancelled without refund or credit
- Strictly one car per cabin/site. Additional vehicles will not be permitted access at any time.
- Facilities may have to be closed without notice due to unforseen circumstances and maintenance issues.
- Infants are included in the number of people allowed.
- In-Park Perks Terms and Conditions - Early Check in from 12 noon subject to availability, Late Checkout to 12 noon subject to availability, Newspaper must be ordered day before for free delivery, newspaper not available same day.