Cycling around Launceston
Cycling the many tracks and trails throughout Tasmania is a purely breathtaking and exhilarating experience.
Our park is conveniently situated to lots of cycling tracks, all of varying levels. Launceston has a vibrant artistic culture, cycle friendly terrain and a dynamic city life and now you can grab an ARTBIKE and cycle your way around the city’s creative hubs. ARTBIKES are available 7 days a week from Design Tasmania
This is bike riding Tassie style!!!!
From the extreme mountain bike trails to the gentle city path riding throughout the streets and along the Tamar River of Launceston, we have something to suit every level of fitness or any age of rider.
Guests travelling to Launceston We have a selection of bike equipment and tools on hand at the park that will have you set to go in no time and have you riding sooner, with lots of other relevant information included this is sure to make your time spent here easy, productive and wheely good fun.
Throughout the month of July, we have provided a 50% off deal on our City View Villas. Check out our "Cycling" code deal for more details
NEARBY MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAILS
- Kate Reed Reserve (5.5kms from the park)
- Trevallyn Nature Reserve (12.1kms from the park)
- Ben Lomond National Park (53.5kms from the park)
- Hollybank Mountain Bike Park (22.2kms from the park)
- Blue Derby (96.6kms from the park)
- Blue Tier (138kms from the park)
- Silverdome (4.3kms from the park)
- 'On Your Bike Tours' Guided City Tours (3.6kms from the park)
LOCAL CYCLING EVENTS
- National Peny Farthing Championships (Held anually in February as part of the Evandale Village Fair)
- Century Ride (Held anually in February as part of the Evandale Village Fair)
- Clarendon Road Race (Held annually in February as part of the Evandale Village Fair)
- Enduro World Series in Derby (8–9 April 2017)
- The Stan Siejka cycling classic
- Sally's Ride (Held annually, later in year)
- Blue Dragon - Mountain Bike Challenge (Held annually)
- Outdoor Activities and Adventure