BIG4 Ulverstone Holiday Park is just a hop, skip or a jump from the main beach and coastal pathways of Fairway Park.
Ulverstone's beachside beauty
You don't have to wander far from the park to enjoy plenty of fun things to do, all within 700 metres from the back gate:
- Main Beach Ulverstone - Buttons Beach is patrolled during the summer months by the Ulverstone Surf Life Saving Club and 25 metres from the park.
- Fairway Park adjoins us and has kilometres of pathways to walk or ride and has playgrounds and BBQ areas and a skate park right next to us. See if you can find the dinosaur!
- Pedal Buggies Tasmania are 700 metres away on Beach Road and hire out buggies of all sizes. Open weekends, school holidays and most public holidays.
- The Beach Hut cafe is located alongside Pedal Buggies Tasmania and serve up delicious coffee, cakes and meals.
- Here you'll also find the Ulverstone Waterslide is open during the summer school holidays and feature 60m of fibreglass chute ending in a warm pool.
We love sharing our local knowledge, so feel free to ask any of our team members for their favourite spots too!
Call: 1800 008 028