BIG4 Port Hughes Tourist Park will continue to take every measure possible to ensure our guests are safe. To do so guests must adhere to the below conditions:
- A guest declaration must be completed on arrival for potential tracing documentation.
- If you’re not feeling well please ensure you stay home for the safety of everyone.
- Please practice safe hygiene etiquette. Wash your hands regularly, cover your cough & avoid touching your face.
- Social distancing practices still apply, including; 1.5m separation from others, limiting 1 person per 4m2 (excl. your household), and remaining in your accommodation unless absolutely necessary.
- All amenities, camp kitchens, laundries etc. must all operate strictly in accordance with the 10-person rule (providing the 4 square metre per person rule is adhered to).
- All recreational facilities are open including playgrounds and jumping pillows but guests must continue to follow social distancing practices.
- No Visitors. Please don’t invite any visitors into the park.
- Maximum of 10 People in any gathering.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are highest priority so we can assure you we are continuing to take hygiene measures very seriously. You can be confident that our park is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation.