The Barossa is less than an hour's drive from Blanchetown Riverside Holiday Park, whether it's chatting to a winemaker, cycling along the Jack Bobridge Track, visiting an art gallery, enjoying a heritage walk or taking a cooking class; cycling, hot-air ballooning, skateboarding, mini-golf and swimming are just some of the great things to do when you visit the Barossa.
With plenty of organised tours, quiet country roads, picturesque villages, delicious wine, amazing food and a timeless beauty all its own, the Barossa is a little slice of heaven at our doorstep.
There are so many things to see and do. Start planning your days in The Barossa now.
We currently have a holiday special running that will give you plenty of time to explore the Barossa.
For more information around what to see and do in the Barossa download this pdf.
- Barossa Chateau 1 Hermann Thumm Drive, Lyndoch. Tour of the Art & Antiques gallery followed by wine tasting and a self-guided walk through 30,000 roses at Barossa Chateau. Come along and experience our Barossa! Daily at 11am. $10 per person, bookings essential. Ph: 08 8524 4920
- Chateau Tanunda Basedow Rd, Tanunda. Historic Estate Tour of Chateau Tanunda including function rooms, cricket oval, garden, cellar door & winery. Includes a glass of sparkling wine tasting. VIP tastings and wine and food matching experiences also available daily at 11am - $19.00 per person for approx. ½ hour. Prices start at $10 pp, bookings preferred but not essential. Ph: 08 8563 3888
- Chateau Yaldara 1847 Winery Hermann Thumm Drive, Lyndoch. Beautiful setting historic buildings. Fortified tastings. Tour of cellars and wine making techniques & cheese platter with tasting. (Min. 4) $20 p.p. Appointment only. Approx. 1 hour. (Min. 4) $20 p.p. Appointment only. Approx 1 hour. Redeemable on wine purchase Ph: 08 8524 0225
- Elderton Wines 3-5 Tanunda Rd, Nuriootpa. Masterclasses. Enjoy a hosted in-depth tasting in our private tasting room 'Elite Tasting'. A special look into the history of Elderton Wines. Enjoy a Vineyard & Estate tour with a glass of wine then indulge in a private tasting of current release & back vintage wines with a local cheese plate. Thursday, Friday & Saturday 11am. Bookings are essential with 24 hours notice - $60pp. Minimum of 2 people. Approx. 1.5 hours. Ph: 08 8568 7878
- Jacobs Creek Visitor Centre Barossa Valley Way, Rowland Flat. Vineyard Tour and tutored wine tasting incorporating seven wines. Vineyard tours, tastings, food & wine sensory experiences followed by a two course lunch or morning or afternoon tea is available for groups of 6 or more to 12 or more people - Daily at 3:15pm $12.50 per person. 1 hour prices for tours vary between $7.50 per person to $63.00 per person. Bookings are essential. Ph: 08 8521 3000
- Henschke Wines Keyneton Rd, Keyneton. VIP Private Tasting & Tour bookings essential, pricing available on request. Please contact winery for further details. Thurs-Fri 10am & 2pm Saturday’s & P/Holidays 10am. Min of 2 people. Approx. 2 ½ hours. Ph: 08 8564 8223
- Hemera Estate 1516 Barossa Valley Way, Lyndoch. Guided tour of wine production including crushing, fermenting & maturation with highly knowledgeable & enthusiastic staff. Daily 11-3 by appointment only. $5pp redeemable upon wine purchase. Enclosed footwear is to be worn on tour. Approx. 15 mins. Ph: 08 8524 4033
- Kaesler Wines Barossa Valley Way, Nuriootpa. Enomatic wine service system allowing up to 8 premium wines to be open for up to 3 weeks under argon gas, preventing oxidisation and spoilage. A selection of museum wines available for tasting at all times. Available 7 days, $15 per person, redeemable upon purchase of one of the wines in the service system. Ph: 08 8562 4488
- Milhinch Wines Gerald Robert Rd, Seppeltsfield. Vineyard Tour & Tasting by appointment & subject to availability. $60 per person, approx 2 hours. Ph: 08 8563 4003
- Murray Street Vineyards Murray St, Greenock. Importance of Oak $75.00 per person, approx. 1 hour and 15 mins. Ph: 08 8562 8373
- Penfolds Winery Barossa Valley Way, Nuriootpa. Penfolds Portfolio. Choice of 6 wines to taste from special releases in our private tasting room. Make your own, 'Blend A Taste Of Grange' daily at 10am, 11:30am, 1pm & 3:30pm. 30 mins. $20 per person, bookings recommended. Daily 10:30am & 2pm. Payment at time of booking $65pp. Approx. 1 hour daily at 2pm. Payment at time of booking. $150 pp. Approx. 1 hour. Ph: 08 8568 8408
- Saltram Wine Estate Murray St, Angaston. Underground Tasting Journey. Discover the history & finish with a Tawny & chocolate tasting in the underground cellar. Daily 11am, $30 per person. Bookings essential. Ph: 08 8561 0205
- Seppeltsfield Winery Seppeltsfield Rd, Seppeltsfield. Daily Heritage Tour, Fortified & Canape Tasting Experience, Taste Your Birth Year Centenary Tour - daily 11:30am & 3:30pm - $15pp 45 min. 4 ppl min. Weekdays only 10:30am-4pm, $25pp daily at 1:30pm, $50.00pp 30 Min. 2 ppl min. Daily $95 pp 1 Hour. Min 2 ppl. Bookings Required. Ph: 08 8568 6217
- St Hallett St Hallett Rd, Tanunda. Private Tastings for corporate or private groups. Great way to see behind the scenes of some of St Hallett’s best wines. Prices start at $5 per person Ph: 08 8563 7070
- Turkey Flat Wines Bethany Rd, Tanunda. Butchers Block tasting & Master Class. Private tours & tastings matched with cheeses. Prices start at $15 per person. Bookings essential. Ph: 08 8563 2851
Disclaimer: The information contained in this fact sheet was correct at the time of publishing. We encourage to call ahead to each winery if you plan on visiting.