Large Vehicle site (Bus Site)
Estimating your equipment size
We are looking for an estimate of the size of your Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer, Tent etc. once it has been set up or fully extended (outside to outside)... excluding your vehicle.
Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Vans, Camper Trailers
Please include your tow/draw bar in the estimate.
Widths are generally around 4 – 5 metres (13.12 – 16.4 feet).
Note: Include annexes of pullouts in width.
|Caravans||4 – 12 metres (13.12 – 39.37 feet)|
|Motorhomes||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Campervans||5 – 7 metres (16.40 – 22.97 feet)|
|Fifth wheelers||7 – 14 metres (22.97 – 45.93 feet)|
|Camper Trailers||5 – 8 metres (16.40 – 26.25 feet)|
Note: Do not include the size of the tent pegs
|1 person||1 × 2.5 metres (3.28 × 8.20 feet)|
|2 person||1.5 × 2.5 metres (4.92 × 8.20 feet)|
|3 person||3 × 2.5 metres (9.84 × 8.20 feet)|
|4 person||4.5 × 2.5 metres (14.76 × 8.20 feet)|
|5 person||6 × 3 metres (19.69 × 9.84 feet)|
|6+ person||7 × 4.5 metres (22.97 × 14.76 feet)|
Please be advised that Site sizes vary from park to park and within each park. Sites will be allocated based on the measurements provided during the booking process and it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure estimates are as close to accurate as possible.
If you are unsure, we would prefer you to overestimate or give us a call on 1300 738 044
Extra large powered sites designed for large RV's and Buses etc. with 24 hour access to secure amenities & camp kitchen
Reduced Mobility access
8.30am - 5.30pm 7 days a week
Deposit & Payments
• A deposit of the first night’s tariff is required to confirm a booking. • Peak period bookings – which include Christmas, January, Easter and Special Event bookings – a 50% deposit is required 60 days prior to check in date – due to demand of accommodation at these peak periods. • Balance of monies due to be paid on arrival – including full payment of any additional persons, nights or bedding. • Payment is accepted by cash, Visa, MasterCard or EFTPOS. Personal cheques will only be accepted if received 10 days prior to arrival. Minimum night bookings apply for events and peak times.
Changes & Cancellations
Off Peak Cancellation Policy • More than 14 days notice - payment is refundable, less $30 administration fee. • Less than 14 days notice - payment is non-refundable. • Cancellations are to be made at the earliest possible time by phone or email. Peak Cancellation Policy (Includes major motorsport events and OTR Supersprint). • More than 60 days notice - payment is refundable, less $30 administration fee • Less than 60 days notice - payment is non-refundable. Early departures will not be entitled to a refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations dues to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
• A $5.00 fee will be charged for all visitors who wish to use the park amenities, jumping pillow or playground equipment.
Pets • Pets are allowed at the managers discretion. • Management must be advised of all pets entering the park. • We are pet friendly all year round on SITES only (This includes ensuites, drive through, powered and unpowered sites.). • Pets are not allowed in cabins, amenities, dorm rooms, or any other accommodation not listed above.
You need to know
Terms and Conditions
- By making a booking, you are entering into a contract and agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of BIG4 The Bend Holiday Park as outlined below.
- Guests are responsible for checking their details when making a reservation.
- Those named on the receipt are responsible for all persons in their cabin/site including any visitors.
- We reserve the right to change the rates without notice.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge except when staying in a Cabin.
- A booking cannot be made for or by any person under the age of 18 years. A responsible adult must accompany such persons. Proof of age may be requested.
- Cabins sleep a maximum of 6 to 10 people (including children and infants) depending on the style of cabin.
- The number of people accommodated in each cabin must not exceed the number of beds available.
- On arrival, if the number of people exceeds the maximum allowed for the cabin type, we will not accept the booking.
- Adults and children under the age of 9 years are not permitted on top bunk beds.
- All cabins are non-smoking. A cleaning fee of $200.00 will be charged for any person not complying.
- A maximum of 6 people is permitted on caravan/tent sites.
- Whilst every effort will be made to meet guest requests, we cannot guarantee specific site/cabin. All requests will be considered on an availability basis.
- When booking a special, no further discounts will apply and site/cabin allocation will be at the discretion of management.
- $15.00 per double/queen (one off charge)
- $12.00 per single (one off charge)
- Additional bedding must be ordered at the time of making the booking as supplies are limited.
- Guests are expected to behave in a manner that is respectful of other visitors.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- Noise restrictions apply between 10pm and 8am. Quiet hours are non-negotiable and will be enforced.
- Management reserves the right to evict patrons from the park who are deemed to be behaving in a socially unacceptable manner, causing damage, disturbing guests, using unacceptable language or are in breach of any other park rules. All monies will be forfeited.
- Bicycles and scooters may only be ridden in the park during daylight hours.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Riding around amenity blocks, the park entrance or reception area is not permitted.
- All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, keys, boom gate access cards, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation – normal wear and tear excluded.
- A $200.00 fee may be charged if excessive cleaning is required after departure.
- All cabin/en-suite site bookings require credit card details as security.
- Big4 The Bend Holiday Park takes no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- Please lock up accommodation, vehicles, bikes etc and remove any valuables, especially at night.
- Thoroughly check cabins and amenities on departure as perishable items will be disposed of and non-consumables will only be held for 1 month before being donated to local charities.
- Visitors are most welcome but are your responsibility.
- Visitors must register at the office before entering the park.
- Please ensure visitors comply with the park rules.
- Visitors must vacate the park by 10pm.
Major event/peak Terms & Conditions here