Dogs are welcome on application at Manager's discretion. Please contact us directly on 1800 999 899 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Park Conditions for Pets
Dogs are welcome. Please just let us know when you book 1800 999 899 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Also call us to check availability during school holidays and peak times.
Park Conditions for Pets:
Naracoorte Holiday Park is a dog friendly park, pets are welcome. Selected sites and cabins.
All pets must be kept on a leash and under control at all times.
Please Note: Due to health regulations we can only assign certain cabins for pets so your ideal cabin choice may not be pet friendly.
These rules are the minimum BIG4 standards and requirements for our four legged guests.
- The dog owner must contact the park directly in advance of arrival to apply to have their dog accepted in that particular BIG4 Member Park. Upon arrival it is the managers’ discretion as to accept the dog in the park. Upon acceptance by the park manager the dog owner must then agree to and sign the standard ‘BIG4 Dog Policy Dog Owner Agreement’ document. It will not be possible under such rules to book with a dog on BIG4.com.au.
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van or other accommodations.
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodations. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than two metres in length. This includes no dog ‘runs’ to be set up dog owners.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including: cafes, pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins. These bags may be requested from reception.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park (unless a designated dog wash area has been provided). Additionally, any dog related accessories such dog blankets, etc should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s responsibility and the dog owner’s alone to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.