Schoolies FestivalTM 2018 is held over 3 days from November 23-26. Included in the pricing is a 3-day entry ticket into the Encounter Youth Schoolies FestivalTM site in Victor Harbor.
Bookings open on April 9th. Full details on how to book, pricing and inclusions are below...
Endorsed Schoolies Accommodation
BIG4 PORT ELLIOT HOLIDAY PARK: BOOKING INFORMATION
Schoolies FestivalTM November 23-26 2018
The BIG4 Port Elliot Holiday Park endeavours to run a secure and trouble free environment for Schoolies. Below is the information required for students wishing to stay at the Park over the Schoolies FestivalTM weekend.
- A phone or email reservation for a site or accommodation MUST be made before returning the attached registration forms. If any registration forms are received without a corresponding booking, they will not be accepted.
- Our contact details and prices are on the following pages.
- A Student Co-ordinator is to be nominated for each site booking. This person is to act as the point of contact for all booking enquiries.
- The information below sets out the registration process for each student staying.
- This email includes a link with 1 x Student Co-ordinator Registration form and 1 x Individual Student Registration and Deposit Form. As you will only have one Student Co-ordinator you will only need to print this page once. Depending on how many students in your group (noting minimum and maximum numbers, you will need print the Individual Student Registration and Deposit Form multiple times).
- Please complete and return forms to PO Box 121, Port Elliot, 5212 or to email@example.com within 14 days. You can expect the following information from us:
- The Student Co-ordinator & Individual Student Registration forms: Complete and return to us within 14 days of receiving. If not received, the site or accommodation will be cancelled. Please click HERE to download the forms. Note: a booking must have been made BEFORE these forms will be accepted.
- Confirmation email. Approximately 1 week prior to the event commencing.
FEES & PAYMENTS (ALL pricing INCLUDES a Schoolies FestivalTM entry ticket that will gain you access to the entire Schoolies FestivalTM for the whole weekend)
- A MAXIMUM of 6 people or a MINIMUM of 4 people is permitted. If you have more than 6 people, another Site or Cabin must be booked and another registration form must be completed.
- All pricing is based on a 3-night stay arriving Friday, departing Monday and includes a 3-day Schoolies FestivalTM Ticket.
- Per person costing for the 3 nights, including Schoolies FestivalTM Ticket is provided below:
Powered Site: $325.00
Holiday Cabin: $520.00
Holiday Unit: $570.00
Pricing is Per person incl. 3-day Schoolies FestivalTM ticket
Deposit due (per student): $100
Refundable Bond: $200 sites / $500 accommodation
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
T: 1800 008 480
Once a booking has been made for a site or accommodation, you can download a copy of the BIG4 Holiday Park Schoolies FestivalTM Registration forms HERE, complete and return with the appropriate deposit. Only when the deposit has been paid is the booking confirmed.
A payment of a refundable CASH BOND must be made on check-in ($200 sites / $500 accommodation). This will be held until departure and refunded to the Student Co-ordinator upon satisfactory inspection of accommodation and sites on Monday morning. Cash payments allow for quick and easy departures Monday morning. Eftpos and credit card payments will NOT be accepted for bonds. Bonds will not be refunded without a site/accommodation inspection.
In the event of property damage or excess waste disposal, an amount estimated to be the equivalent for repairs &/or disposal will be deducted. No disputes regarding bond refunds will be entered into.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All students must agree to the Encounter Youth Schoolies FestivalTM Terms and Conditions as outlined in this link. By proceeding with a reservation, your acceptance of these will be assumed.
The number of people is not negotiable. If unregistered people are found on your Site or in Accommodation, all guests registered to that Site or Accommodation will be evicted from the Park immediately. If you have less than 4 students, a minimum charge equivalent to 4 people will apply. A maximum of 6 students per site applies.
- Site bookings cancelled before August 31 are refundable less a $20 admin fee
- Accommodation bookings cancelled before August 31 are refundable less a $50 admin fee
- All bookings cancelled after September 1st are non refundable.
- Bookings are accepted on a specific number of students and this number cannot be changed. However students may choose to find a replacement for a student unable to attend. Such changes must be advised by the Student Co-ordinator via firstname.lastname@example.org and will need to include the name of the student no longer attending and the full details of the replacement student, including phone number, emergency contact details, student ID, school attended and email address. Any changes to the students on the booking must be made by September 30 at the latest. NO CHANGES will be accepted after this time.
A Free MAC Schoolies FestivalTM Shuttle Bus Service stop is allocated at the BIG4 Port Elliot Holiday Park visitors car park. The shuttle offers free transport to and from Victor Harbor throughout the 3-days/nights of the Festival. This service is only available to Registered Schoolies. Terms & Conditions apply to users of this service.
MAC Buses to Port Elliot and Victor Harbor depart from the Adelaide Central Bus Station (85 Franklin St, Adelaide) on Friday at 10am or 2pm. There is also a return bus on Monday, leaving the Fleurieu in the morning or afternoon – check the free Schoolies Festival™ App for approximate times. Please note: you need to book the Friday and Monday buses separately!
- Arrivals must be between 8.30am – 7.00pm on Friday November 23
- All guests must arrive as a group and pay the Cash Bond
- Any student needing to arrive separate to their Group will require prior approval and only provided that the remainder of the Group has paid the site Cash Bond. The Student Co-ordinator can arrange this via email to email@example.com
- Each student will be allocated one wristband to be worn for the weekend. These wristbands identify you as a tenant of the Holiday Park and should be shown to Park security staff upon entry to the Park and when requested.
- NO replacement wristbands will be available – please look after them.
- A Schoolies FestivalTM wrist-band will be issued on check-in. This provides you with access to the 3-day Schoolies FestivalTM site in Victor Harbor.
- 2018 Student School ID cards MUST be presented on check in. This is non-negotiable. No Student ID card = no entry. We cannot stress this enough. This is to ensure the safety of all our school students. We will not accept Drivers Licences, White cards, TAFE cards, Proof of Age of any other forms of ID.
- One vehicle per site is permitted. Parent’s cars are welcome to drop off and pick up.
- All Schoolies must be ready for check out from 8am on Monday 26 November.
- Site inspections will be held between 8am – 11am. Where the site or accommodation fails to meet the required standard, bonds will be withheld. The onus is on the Student Co-ordinator to ensure that the Group have the site inspected prior to departure if they want their bond refunded. In the event that an inspection is not undertaken then the bond will not be refunded. Bonds will be refunded on the departure day only.
- Students are expected to dispose of all waste and bottles to the bulk recycling bins (not leave on site). The Park will provide rubbish bags as required.
- In the event that damage to the site of accommodation is over and above the value of the bond payment, the Park will invoice the Student Co-ordinator for additional reimbursement to the value of the costs of repairs
- Once a Park staff member has completed the inspection, students can then depart. All students will need to depart the Park by 11am.
- Due to the volume of departures over a short time, your patience is appreciated.
- Park Staff patrol the Park perimeters and entry around the clock for the duration of the Schoolies FestivalTM weekend
- NO GLASS is permitted – please use cans and plastic bottles only. All glass items will be confiscated until departure (cars & bags will be checked).
- NO DRUGS of any type are permitted. SAPOL drug squad conduct undercover, sniffer dog and regular patrols of the Park. Many have been caught in the past so don’t think you won’t.
- The Park is a closed event and accessible only to registered Schoolies
- Parents are welcome to accompany Schoolies to set up and collect however are discouraged from visiting and entering the Park during the weekend
- Encounter Youth Green Team members will be set up on site and available throughout the event for support, coffee, guidance and information
- St Johns have a dedicated first-aid service available within the Park 24-hours a day over the Schoolies FestivalTM weekend
- No large furniture, ie couches, pools will be permitted in the Park.
- Beer bongs are not permitted and will be confiscated.
- Only guests registered to stay in Cabin accommodation will be allowed in the allocated Cabin.
- Normal Park rules regarding appropriate standards of behaviour apply. Illegal activities and belligerent, disrespectful, aggressive or inappropriate manners will not be tolerated and students behaving in such a way will be removed from the Park.
- For safety reasons, the Park Camp Kitchen and Jumping Pillow are closed, however students can use the Park BBQ’s and access microwave ovens and urns at the Green Team marquee.
Call: 1800 008 480